Chapter 2

I woke up the next morning my hair was a mess. I stood up and felt someone watching me. I turned around and saw two girls who looked about 10 looking at me.

"Oh good morning. Where are your parents I can help you." I whispered. They both gave me an annoyed look.

In a blink of an eye I was sent flying face first into the ground outside. I quickly stood up and brushed myself off.

"Weakling." They both said. "Captain Shinmon wants to see you!" They said that and then ran inside.

I stood there for a moment collecting myself pulling up my kimono. No one seemed phased by that.

I walked into the building I think is the main building quietly.

"Ah welcome my name is Lieutenant Konro. Please just call me Konro." He smiled. He was the taller male I saw last night. "What might your name be?"

"I-I Oh sorry my name is Y/n L/n it's nice to meet you." I laughed. I gave a small bow and he gave a laugh.

"Damn my head hurts. Oh your here." Benimaru said. "Basically I want you to be our medic. Unless you can prove yourself you can fight with us."

I stood up and smiled. I stuck my hand out as a sign of a thank you.

"I don't shake hands." He said. I nodded awkwardly putting my hands down. "Welcome to company 7. I'm going out."

The twins came inside and started snickering at me.

"Your an unpowered weirdo huh?" One of them said. I ignored them and went back to sip on my tea. "Come on play with us!"

"Hika and Hina she just woke up calm down." Konro groaned.

"No they are little kids sometimes they wanna play with people." I explained.

"You could say they play a little rough." He said. What the hell are these people?

Then I felt something warm on my back.