Chapter 16

The tabernacle felt like it was calling out to me not in a good way either.

I walked in the place and my dragons swirled around like a light. It was filled with numbers.

The door shut behind a few of us. It felt strange like I had been here before. I shook the feeling and looked at the number sequences.

"Hey Y/n are you alright? You seem out of it." Lichet asked. I nodded and looked around.

"These numbers aren't in a pattern so no way it's a code. Maybe it's putting it in order." I explained.

"But this could go on forever. How will we know it's right?" Lichet asked. As we were locked in I tried to think of possible ways this could make sense.

"This is pi right guys?" Arthur asked. We all looked at him. "The numbers of Sir cumference!"

Pan, Lichet, and I looked at each other like we felt stupid. "Well there's no way to know for sure so I'll take a few photos." Lichet laughed.

After a little bit the door opened and I stepped out looking at everyone.

"Oh Ogun and shinra! Here have a cool cloth I don't want you two to overheat!" I laughed. I handed it to them and they sat down as I gave them water.

"Your very sweet considering your from the 7th!" Ogun whispered. I wrapped some of their wounds and walked in.

I wanted to know more but at least I had a few memories. I walked I. The main part and put my head on the metal.

"Thank you for helping." I whispered. I don't know if she would still be here but it's nice to know if someone would listen.

???

"My my the 6th and 7th pillar already?" Haumea laughed. "Though it seems as if the 4th pillar is with the 7th."

(Note the 7th pillar is strange how they show up but I will keep the 8th pillar the same. So yes we will be going into season 3)

"Really who's the 7th pillar? The suspense is killing me!" Charon asked.

"It's Y/n L/n. It seems like she has a protector but she's not with him at the moment." Haumea laughed. "Also shut up you big buffoon!"