Chapter 15

I had my mask on going through the desert area. Lichet just seemed tired of everyone's shit.

"I'm surprised someone from company 7 would wanna do this." He told me.

"O-oh yeah even Captain Benimaru seemed confused why I wanted to go. I have to warn you Konro said he would kill you guys if something bad happened to me." I laughed. "Which it's causing more harm then good for him."

Lichet just laughed and told everyone to settle down. I started on a crossword puzzle due to being bored.

"So lady your pretty. We should go out sometime." Lieutenant Pan said. He was clearly on the gas that was in the air since he kept tweeting his whistle.

"Sorry I'm seeing someone currently." I laughed.  He groaned and I shut the small door.

"So you are seeing Lieutenant Konro." Lichet asked. I nodded and sighed. "I won't tell anyone but it's a strange combination. The dude has to be in his 50s."

"Actually he's only 38. He's very sweet and understanding. Though I do need to visit Haijima soon. We need a refill of his medication." I explained.

A tiny mole jumped into the truck to get away from something. It took a look at me.

"The woman in black has come back!" The mole yelled. I was speechless. The mole could speak how in hell was this possible.

"I'm sorry who is this woman in black?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure you have me mistaken. My name is Y/n. Also how in the world can you speak?"

"I told you the lady in black!" The mole said. Lichet pulled over when he an oasis. I got out and looked across it. It was so beautiful and I felt like I was meant to be here.

"You...are my replacement?" A woman asked. I looked at the woman and she just looked like a monochrome version of me.

"I'm not a replacement for anything!" I yelled. The figure that was me looked sad.

"I can give you back your memories. Well some of them." She said. "You have always been one to fight."

I got out of that and I felt tears streaming down my face. I was only made to replace the tabernacle here.

"Hey your alright. All of us are here to protect you!" Shinra said. I nodded feeling strange about these memories.