Chapter 22

"So are you guys gonna explain what happened?" I asked. "How did captain burns die?"

"The first is working with the white clad they seem to understand going after you is meaningless." Shinra explained. "Though this guy named joker helped us."

"Who in the world is Joker?" I asked. Lichet showed me a photo of him. He seemed oddly familiar.

"Not important but they were about to use this bug that I tried to prevent from happening. Captain Burns and I fought for trying to get Captain Obi..." Shinra explained.

I wasn't listening and I was stuck looking at the torn photo.

"I...I know him." I laughed. I started crying from joy though still not knowing him.

"...And then captain benimaru saved us!" Shinra laughed. He looked at me confused. "Oh joker do you know him?"

"Y-yeah. I need to get to bed." I whispered. "Just be quiet alright." I closed the door and went to my room getting ready for bed.

"Are you alright? You seem upset." Konro asked. I jumped since I didn't hear him.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired." I lied. He could clearly see through my lie but didn't want to pressure me. I folded the photo and put it in a drawer.

I quickly changed Konro's bandages quietly still thinking.

"Your trying to figure how you know someone huh?" He asked. "Your not that hard to understand. If you think you were in love with this person I won't be upset."

"K-Konro please I know I was never in love with him. Just know him." I whispered. I hugged him. "Your the only one I love."

He smiled and kissed me. Being with him seemed to calm my nerves. We got to bed and I had a sudden adolla link.

"Hello friend! I can't believe someone as weak as you has an adolla burst. Though let me tell you. You better say goodbye to your little boyfriend your about to cause a cleansing!" A girl with blonde hair told me. I was in the same area with bones around me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Damn your really boring and stupid. I'll give you some good info on you if you come to the White Clad. We have a lot in common." She explained.

I bolted right up careful to not wake Konro. This was getting on my nerves so I grabbed the knife someone had gotten me and set out.

Though where in the hell would I find these people?