Chapter 27

Memories...

...my life was disgusting...

...wanting love when the world was like this...

...my brother seemed to be the only one who understood...

...Where would he be?

The world before the cataclysm was normal. Why would anyone want that?

With Karim

I had frozen most of the fire spirals and it was safe to say I was out of breath. Something or someone destroyed them and I heard a voice I had haven't heard in a long time.

"I'M BACK!" It was reka and all I could do was smile.

"Yep, that's the hot headed Rekka all right!" I laughed. He was of course smiling. I then was reminded. "I'm sorry Rekka but you've already died."

Li suddenly attacked him missing him. "You're just a devil who has come to deceive us!" Rekka attacked him relentlessly. Li didn't seem affected at all.

He had a hole in his chest and we had to come with terms with it.

"I don't want to hurt you just return to Adolla!" I yelled.

"Just look at his chest that's not Rekka. He died already." Li was trying to reassure me. "His home seems to represent your guilt Karim."

I got out my Tuba(??) and I used it to blow him back causing ice to attack him. He screamed at me this went on for a bit.

"I'm sorry that you can't achieve your dream but your hot blooded son of a bitch was real." I called out. I then hit his hole and he started freezing. "Thank you." He then froze, again.

It crumbled and he broke into pieces. "You had to kill him again."

With Konro

"These doppelgängers are starting to be a real problem." Benimaru said. We were asking around to see if anyone had seen Y/n.

"Yeah I would hate to see yours." I laughed.

"Are you saying I'm gonna lose?" Waka asked.

"Not at all. Though we gotta continue to look for her." I laughed. He nodded.