Chapter 7

So I've been reading the fire force manga cause I'm bored and young Konro looks like a dilf

"Oh your that girl from the cathedral! Are you two married or something?" The boy asked. I blushed at that statement.

"No no she just started here the other day." Konro explained. He had a smile plastered on his face like he liked what Shinra said.

"I'm looking for Captain Shinmon any idea where he could be?" Shinra asked.

"I thought he was talking to Captain Obi. Though he is rather popular wouldn't surprise me if he got held up." I laughed still wrapping his bandages. Shinra nodded and walked off.

I was about to leave until Konro grabbed my hand.

"Can you just keep me company for a little bit?" He asked with a smile. I nodded and opened the sliding windows. I cool air hit my face.

I sat down next to him awkwardly looking around. I was playing with my kimono sleeve as we sat there.

Then the smell of smoke filled my nose. I got up and walked to the window. I then saw Benimaru's flame by the water.

"I don't know what's going on but we need to stop something." I explained. Konro immediately stood up and rushed out the door with me.

We got there and immediately the two captains were fighting each other. I looked over and Konro was already in the middle of them separating the fight.

I froze looking as Konro used his flames. They stop in sheer shock. I rushed over helping him back as I glared at everyone.

Konro seemed very weak after using that amount of energy.

Luckily someone helped me out and got him upstairs so he could rest. I redid his bandages and medication.

I shut the window so he wouldn't get any weaker.

"Here this should help." I whispered. I placed the cool rag on his forehead. "Thank you for separating that fight."

"No your the one who saw it. Without you everything could have gone downhill." Konro explained his voice was very hoarse. He sat up and cupped my face.

"Y-you need to lay back down! You need to rest!" I explained. He laughed and then kissed me. He quickly tore away blushing.

"Just stay with me for a little while longer. Please." He whispered. My face was red I nodded and he laid back down and I sat there trying to decide if I should just sleep in here for the night.