Chapter 30

The two assaults and Tamaki were fighting as I stood with Lichet. He was talking about how Tamaki might be able to help the world.

Then all of a sudden company 8 got back on their feet and got naked?

I sighed and took off my dumb outfit. Somehow it worked to defeat the doppelgänger. Tamaki was in the air about to hit me when I moved out of the way for she hit assault.

"She might change the sex appeal of the world." Lichet laughed.

"If that is the case I'm gonna puke." I grumbled. He laughed as I got my clothes back on.

Tamaki and I help Juggernaut up and she pushed me away. They then seemed very happy and I couldn't help but smile.

I just felt like something bad is happening.

I turned around and two people were in the sky. Seemingly to be drowned in smoke and fire.

"Kureno and Benimaru huh?" I asked. I followed where they fell and spied on them.

They talked while they agreed of the fighting conditions. Kurono saw me and scowled.

This fight has to be interesting. Then Benimaru came over and stood there.

"Oh hey real deal!" The clone laughed. "I think we should make a deal real me. If I win I get the 7th pillar if you win well you get her."

"Oh I didn't even realize she was here. Hey Y/n." He groaned. "Let's make this quick." They went up into the sky and I watched them.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice shouted. I turned around and it was Konro. I hugged him and cried.

Benimaru came down quickly. "That was rather boring. Hyping me up over how strong my clone would be. Just for it to go down so easily."

I rolled my eyes and the twins came up and hugged me.

"Miss Y/n is back!" They yelled. I smiled and hugged them.