Chapter 25

So uhh I have realized Vulcan doesn't come with them to the oasis so I apologize for that mistake.

I stood in front of the last mass. Sho wasn't there but Haumea kept saying it didn't matter.

It started as Haumea sat somewhere and we went through with lightning the torches. They preached and it was boring.

I decided to go and try find Sho since we could skip this. I went up to the surface and the warm sun hit me.

A loud explosion came from the ocean and a pillar was built. I rushed to see what it was then I saw Konro.

I couldn't see him like this. Though I was watching Benimaru fight the infernal.

"...our master." It was the only thing I could get from that. I almost started crying I had heard a few people in town talk about him. He wasn't ever nice but Konro seemed to talk to him.

I threw the head piece off and tried to pick up the courage but I quickly hid before the rest of the fire soldiers showed up. Some of them were motioning to where I was.

The air from the fight knocked me down causing a small whimper from me. A few people turned their heads and it took a few seconds before they helped me up.

"Nurse Y/n we are glad you are back!" A few of them said. "Lieutenant Konro!" He turned around and they ended up pushing me in the water.

He pulled be out and smiled. We continued to cheer on Benimaru against the demon infernal. It was honestly like we were cheerleaders.

Benimaru defeated him and met up with us. He hit me on the head. Then smiled.

"That's for disappearing." He groaned. "That dumbass treated me like a weakling to the end."

Konro smiled holding my hand. He kissed my head. We then watched the moon as it seemed to be laughing at me.

"Can we go home so I can change? These are uncomfortable." I asked. Konro nodded as he took my hand.