Chapter 14

So this might have some S3 spoilers since they introduce a weird concept in the manga. It's been briefly mentioned with Konro but they never touched on it that much.

"You have a letter from Company 8." Benimaru groaned. I had just woken up and what he said didn't register for 10 seconds.

I took it from him and it was honestly like chicken scratch how can Obi read his handwriting?

Dear Y/n,
      A few Fire Soldiers will be traveling I the Chinese peninsula to investigate something. We would like to ask if you would go with due to you being a doctor. Though we cannot guarantee your safety, we think it will be useful for getting your memories back.
               Thank you, Captain Obi

"What are they investigating?" I asked. Benimaru shrugged. "They most likely couldn't get Huang so they asked me? Well better get to packing."

I went upstairs and grabbed a bag putting medical supplies in all of them. I left my door open and Konro came in and sat next to me.

"What running away or something?" He asked. I laughed a bit.

"I would never. The 8th asked me to join them for an investigation! They might need a doctor!" I laughed. Konro gave me a worried look then turned into a smile.

"Just be safe alright? I'll kill those idiots if anything bad happens." He whispered. He kissed my cheek as I got up.

Konro accompanied me to the pier. Obi was happy to see me and then looked at my bag. He was about to say something and decided not to.

I kissed Konro goodbye before getting on the boat. I decided to get on the top of the boat.

"Woah! Hey Nurse Y/n! Glad you can make it!" Shinra yelled. I waved to him. "Y/n this is Vulcan, Juggernaut, Lichet, Tamaki, and Ogun."

"You forgot about lieutenant Pan and Arthur." Tamaki groaned. "Anyway I thought you hated us." The boat then took off as I waved bye to Konro.

"Why would I hate you? If anything Beni hates you guys." I laughed.

The boat took off and I could hardly stand up without feeling sick. Tamaki tried to help me feel better though luckily the ride wasn't long.

"So what's the deal with you and lieutenant Konro?" Arthur asked. Shinra then hit him on the head.

"O-oh well we're very good friends that's all." I lied. They both seemed disappointed in that answer.

Another adolla link happened I was in the same place as before but instead an infernal that looked like me just with horns looked at me.

It clearly wanted to fight but what would I do? I'm just a nurse! I felt like I was drowning.

"HEY LADY! Your coming or not?" A man yelled. I ran up to them sitting down. I need to find out what happened to me and why that infernal looked like me.