Chapter 13

I got up and thought about going to the bath house. I felt stiff and had a pounding headache
for some reason. I was doing my hair when I heard something behind me.

"What the hell! When did you get in here?" I yelled. Konro laughed a bit before getting his kimono on.

"We spent the night together. Don't tell me you were that drunk." Konro laughed. "So a week ago did you really mean what you said?"

I was still processing last night when he asked that. My heart was pounding inside my chest. I didn't know what to say.

My legs we're moving on their own. My arms wrapped around him as I kissed him. I soon began to feel his hands on my hips.

"Hopefully I'm not intruding but you guys have to get downstairs. It's almost noon." Benimaru said. It surprised me and I quickly pulled away. He groaned and walked out.

Composing myself, I soon walked downstairs thinking about last night. It made me happy having someone that loved me.

"I'm going to the bathhouse! I'll be back soon!" I yelled.

I took off my kimono and hung it up before getting into the tub. A few other women were there mostly older through.

"The Fire company nudist calendar is coming up. Oh I can't wait to see it." One of them said.

"True but have you heard the rumors? They say the nurse with our company is dating Konro. Such a good looking young man with a traitor like her? I don't buy it." The other one said.

"I won't call her that but they are close. Besides that relationship won't last. For all we know she could have a spouse and children." The first woman said. "The poor man is getting himself in trouble with this girl."

"Are you gonna to continue to gossip about me while I sit here? That's pretty disrespectful. Why would you care about who Konro dates?" I asked. I stood up and got out putting my clothes back on. "Disgusting."

The women looked back at each other embarrassed. Soon deciding to talk about grandchildren.