Chapter 32

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR CHAPTER 290

"You dumbass wake up!" A gruff voice yelled.

I woke up to see Hinawa standing over me. Hibana hugged me she was right over me so I guess she was doing CPR. Hinawa poked at me and kept asking if I could feel him doing that. Of course I could.

I went to sit up but I was too weak. How the hell did they get me out of the water? I looked around and everything was in shambles.

"We're good over here. You lost a lot of blood so you might wanna sit up slowly." Hibana explained. I nodded and I heard someone walking up.

He seemed familiar with long black hair and a bandanna covering his eye. He put out his cigarette and hugged me.

"You don't remember me do you?" He asked. I shook my head but I knew he could be trusted. "I saw you fall and pulled you out."

He let go of me and helped me sit up. My leg was in fact cut off but it was lower than I remember. It was a bit past the knee and had burns all over my legs.

The man claiming to be my brother picked me up and I winced die to the pain on my back.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry but I have to carry you right now." He whispered. Everyone was cleaning up since we got everyone that needed to be rescued out.

Lichet ended up finding a still in tact wheelchair and i decided to use it. I was sitting down when I heard a loud thump.

Obi was on the ground bleeding from his neck. I froze in fear as I looked around for my medical bag.

I left it with Konro...

I looked up at who did it and it was a doppelgänger who was just stuck in a state of anger.