Chapter 3

I felt something warm along my back but I chose to ignore it.

"So do yo- umm are you alright? You are kinda on fire." Konro asked. I turned a little bit and it was burning.

Then two little dragons slowly floated in front of me tired like they woke up from a long sleep.

"Oh hello little guys!" I laughed. "I'm sorry I have to get changed do you have an extra kimono?"

"I do but it's one of mine. I can have someone in town specially make one for you. I will pick it up for you so you don't have to worry." He said. He was so nice!

I got up and my little dragons followed me to my room they gave me. I took off the burnt piece of clothing and the dragons started playing with the cloth.

I heard a knock at the door and I opened the door so he couldn't see me and quickly grabbed it.

I changed and I tried to make the dragons go away. The just kept flying around and chasing each other.

I finally sighed and went outside and went into the main house. The dragons finally disappeared from being so sleepy.

I walked into the main house and Captain Benimaru was back.

"Oh it's you. We have to go to some meeting. We'll be back later." Benimaru said. "Unless you wanna go."

"Oh I'll go I feel like I should since I'm new." I laughed. "I need to pick up the kimono as well."

He sighed and I caught up to him. We picked up the kimono and I got changed in the bathroom.

"So the Tokyo empire we're going there?" I asked.

"Of course all the other company's will be there for some reason." Konro explained.

We got up to the doors and right as we're stepping in the company 8 pulled up.