Chapter 6

"Leave." Benimaru said turning around going to sit down.

Right on cue the bell rang telling us it was an infernal. I went into my work space and got bandages and anything I think I would need.

"I never knew company 7 had a doctor." The lieutenant for the 8th said.

"I just started yesterday. Now if you excuse me I have to do my job." I said. A woman walked in holding her arm and I quickly went to work.

Luckily no major casualties were ensued and when I stepped out captain Obi walked past me.

"Oh hello sir." I said.

"Oh umm hi. So is captain Shinmon always like this?" He asked.

"I've never seen him in a good mood. Though Konro is nice and usually can convince him. If you wanna talk about something I recommend helping clean up." I whispered. He nodded and ran off to help.

I decided to pick up the smaller broken boards. I saw Shinra fly over me and taking bigger boards.

"Excuse me I can take those." A girl with a ponytail said. It caught me off guard and I dropped the wood. "Oh jeez I'm sorry. I'm Maki from company 8."

"I'm Y/n with company 7. I'm the head and only nurse here." I laughed. "Also I got it. We like to have extra firewood if we ever wanna have a fire. That's what lieutenant Konro told me."

I brought the wood back and since it was getting late I thought that I should go inside.

I went up to Konro's room with his medicine and bandages. He smiled when he saw me.

"Here sit down." He said. He patted the area next to him and I happily went over there. "So do you remember anything before you washed up here?"

"Not at all other than I grew up in a convent. The whole nun thing just wasn't for me. All I remember is someone telling me I wasn't worthy and ended up here but I know I was in the medical field." I explained.

"I think you are plenty worthy. Maybe they just didn't like you?" He said with a smile. I blushed a tad bit before I started working.

The door opened wide as the twins were holding onto the poor boy from company 8.