Chapter 20

I walked around Shinra as he told me about the pillars and how I needed to be safe. It was shocking to say the least.

"If you would need to we can have you be at the 8th! Just till this whole thing passes!" Shinra laughed. I laughed flicking his head.

"Though I am scared I feel like I'm well protected with Company 7. Plus I don't think I'll be happy at the 8th." I whispered. He hugged me and I was surprised. "O-oh!"

"Just be safe!" He laughed. He then ran off I guess to go find Benimaru. All I could do was feel bad somehow.

With Konro...

"I don't understand why your suspicious of me? I told you the whole story!" I explained. Hibana stood over me glaring at me.

"Whatever I called a pro to see if this is true. To be fair I know your little girlfriend. She's too trusting." Hibana yelled. "I'll tell you the story if you comply."

Captain Huang walked in and looked at the two of us.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I asked. Both of them sighed and went to work. "Seriously what are you doing?"

"Just looking how you got that wound." She explained. I felt her hand on my back and it was there for a bit. "I mean it seems like it. You promised a story right?"

"Ugh fine!" Hibana whispered.

It was around 12 years ago a little girl was on the streets in a cold ally way. Petting a poor street cat.

The nuns quickly pulled us away not seeing her and wanted us in the church to sing. She quickly ran up to a person she either knew or wanted to help.

They brushed her off not wanting to help but she gave them her food to have expecting something. Except they picked her up and took her somewhere...

"...I only recognized Y/n from the look in her eyes of happiness of wanting to help someone. The way she put her trust in people is dangerous if you ask me." Hibana explained.

I sat there not knowing what to do with the story. She won't even remember but the story struck something in me.

I needed to protect her forever.