Chapter 33 (end)

Note: this is not the last chapter of fire force I'm just concluding the book here.

In fear I used the rest of my oxygen and flew to Asakusa.

It was a rough flight and I managed to get there and crashed into the ground.

"Y/n!" Konro yelled. I sat myself up and he came over to me crying. "What happened? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine." I laughed. He sighed and looked at my back. He didn't seem surprised and picked me up to where him and Benimaru were.

Beni looked at me, mostly at my leg, and sighed. He just shook his head.

"So are you both ready?" Beni asked. I looked at him. "The second sun is coming." I looked down and nodded.

He sat down on the porch and looked at my leg again.

"So how did that happen?" Konro asked.

"Haumea tried to burn me but only got my leg. It caused me to run out of oxygen and I got out quickly. My flames went out and I landed in the ocean. Someone pulled me out a-and Captain obi.." I started crying. "D-died."

They both seemed surprised and looked down. I looked out to everyone and they didn't seem upset. Though some kids stared and pointed.

"They don't know yet." Beni explained.

It suddenly got warm and flames covered the sky. Konro picked me up and started running somewhere safe.

"HEY! It's Sake time!" Waka yelled. Konro stopped and we both looked at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked.

"Not like we can run we might as well just go out with a bang." Waka said. Konro looked up and nodded.

I held up my sake and Benimaru flew up.

"I'll stay with you guys for the rest of time!" Benimaru yelled. We all put the sake up and then drank.

I looked at the flames coming towards us. Konro took my face to look at him and we kissed. The flames enveloped us and we both just looked at each other.

"I love you."

"I love you too."