Time🌹 when love bloomed...

(NOTE: Consider Y/N's words in sign language.)

Everything was going well between the newlyweds. It's been almost two months since their wedding. The wife was enjoying her new life. Arranging her own house. doing house chores, cooking for the one who highly appreciates her newly invented foods. And at night learning how to read and write by her husband.

After having their dinner the couple changed their roles as husband and wife and went in the role of a teacher and student. But the thing is, here our student is one of the most attentive ones in this universe and the teacher is the careless one.

Jungkook: Firefly, can you please explain to me why you always smell like "Sweet Alyssum"?

Y/N: Don't you dare to change the topic.

Today you must teach me how to write. You are delaying it since last week.

Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook: You know what, you are maybe the world's best student. But you have to think about me too. How can I bear having this beauty in my arms and do nothing?

Y/N: What do you mean? !(glaring through the mirror) This is why I don't like this position of studying.

Well well in case you are curious to know what the position is. Nothing special, just Y/N sitting on Jungkook's lap.

Her both hands on the table, focusing on being educated. (There is a big mirror in front of the table. Which enables them to look at each other.) Jungkook's arm circled her tiny waist, almost squeezing her out of breath. His face nuzzled in the crook of her neck, where her precious, long brown hairs are gathered.

Jungkook: But you know what! I like it more than my Prada boots. And I also love your hair, your smell.........

As she turns back to face him to give him a death glare, he pecks her eyes, the tip of her nose, and lastly lips.

Jungkook: I'll surely teach you writing sentences next week but now I want some cuddles. And I want it until your Sweet Alyssum scent lingers all over me. (wink)

(Blushing) Y/N:  Pervert!

Making her gasp, he picked her up not letting her tell whatever she wanted to, he walked towards the bed. And yes, another night went by how he wanted it to be. The dream he dreamt for the last two years.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

(A/N): Don't be a ghost. Leave a vote and a comment of appreciation.