Back to life🌵

Suho was welcomed by darkness when he arrived home. Walking inside he found the dining space lightened up with foods served on the table. A small smile crept on his lips thinking how she cooked with so much care and now waiting for him to have it together. He heard the sound of tv fromY/N' s room. Knocking twice he opened the door only to find her leaning on the hand rest of the couch, zoning out. His smile faded when he saw Y/N caressing her wedding ring with so much longing, sorrow.

Of course, she loves her husband with all her heart

Of course, she loves her husband with all her heart. Isn't it obvious? What does he even expect? Then why is he suddenly feeling so grief-stricken, heartbroken? Closing the door without making any noise he headed to his room. Plopping on the bed he felt like a sinner. His mind went back to the day when she woke up from the coma.

                                                                                           FLASHBACK

Though Y/N was unconscious Suho visited her twice a week. He stared at her as if she was some princess, sleeping peacefully. Suho prayed to God for bringing her back to her senses. He rushed to the hospital immediately after he got the news of her waking up. He felt like the heavyweight of guilt was removed from his shoulders. Now that she has gained back her senses, he felt relieved.

Y/N was informed that her guardian is coming. She became restless when she saw Suho entering the room. Her eyes searched for someone else. Suho's happy eyes met her teary ones. The first thing she asked him was--

Y/N: Why didn't he come? Is he still angry with me? A solemn tear fell down her cheeks.

Suho:Y/N, First listen to me. He is not angry with you.

Y/N looked up at him confused. Holding her hands he continued--

Suho: You were sleeping, so I cannot search for him alone. Now that you woke up, we'll surely find him. He says with a slight smile on his lips.

Alright? Are you feeling fine now?

Something was bothering her she asked frowning --

Y/N: How long have I been sleeping?

Suho sighed. " Almost ...two years."

There were some moments of silence.Y/N burst into tears, covering her face with her palms. Suho slowly pulled her into a hug. Her fragile figure shook from hysteric cries. She felt like losing all hope of finding Jungkook. He patted her back saying--

Suho: Don't worry. I promise I'll find your husband no matter what.

Y/N broke the hug. Looking up at him she asked--

Y/N: But why will you do that for me? You have done enough. You don't even know me.

Suho paused for some minutes before answering

Suho: Because we are now friends. And friends do help each other.

                                                                     FLASHBACK ENDS

From the day the accident took place, Suho was so busy, anxious, and worried about Y/n's life. He finally calmed down after she was announced to be in a coma by the doctors. It's already been three months when he recovered from the shock. And he had no one with him to help him go through this situation. It was the worst he saw in his life. But not even once he gave up on searching for her husband. But it's not like he has a lot of clues to continue the search. Suho was happy that he now had someone to listen to him after a long tiring day. On the other hand, he was sorry for her loss though she finally stopped asking him the same question every day. Maybe she doesn't want to involve him in her miseries anymore. Only if she knew WHAT SHE IS TO HIM!..............

(A/N): plz vote and comment.It will mean a lot.

And check out my new work "Abyss"