Becoming each others tears💧

💔The tears that fall down the window of my heart answer me, you're someone who I can't have. A person I have to forget.

My love is getting farther away

I need to let you go. Because it's not me.💔💔

Leaning on a nearby pillar of the hallway, Suho watches the consuming reunion of the couple. He was nonplussed to know from Mr. Lee that how much of a mental breakdown this outstanding achiever went through, losing his wife. Though Y/N didn't always show her solicitous, devastated side, he knows she too suffered from the sudden intermission. He felt glad that in the end, they found each other through him. He has finally been able to fulfill his promise to Y/N. Currently, they seem like two souls that are created together and in love before they were even born.

A part of him is displeased with the fact that God has only used him as a medium in this whole procedure. He made him find her in a miserable state, and keep her safe only to help her return back to her lover without anything in return. At last, he realized, though she looked like his love, she was never his. His "Sleeping Beauty" has always been someone else's "Firefly" the whole time.

At first, he was being drawn to her from pitiness as time passed it turned into something bigger. Or was it there from the beginning??!! It really isn't love at first sight until you've been with the person long enough for it to become a "Love at first sight". And he did.

Suho watches as Y/n walks towards him with steady steps. Looking fresh like nature after a heavy pouring. Her face is calm and elated. Suho has not even once seen her be this much bright, full of life in the past two years. His lips too curved up seeing her smile. He patiently waits for her to speak first.

Y/N : Suho, you know what you are a very good and kind-hearted man.In these past months not even once you made me feel uncomfortable. Staying with you I felt so safe. I pray to God for all your wishes to be fulfilled. I hope you find someone as generous, caring, and warm-hearted as your partner.

Y/n pauses collecting her words. Suho knows the words she is now letting out, are coming directly from her heart. His heart beams with joy as she lets him know how she thinks of him.

Y/N: I know I am being selfish right now. But believe me, you deserve so much better. Me, Jungkook....we can never thank you enough for what you did for us. Thanks for making me realize my fascination for art and also for not letting me feel helpless, or pathetic.

Suho: Are you going to continue your work for the webtoons?

Y/N: Of course, and I want you to be my best friend and adviser forever.

Suho chuckles."Your husband is quite good-looking." Y/N turns her head watching as Jungkook approaches them. Y/N was glad that even if Suho was breaking inside, he wasn't showing it at all, he wasn't making it hard for her to say goodbye. She believes and earnestly wants him to recuperate soon. She steps forward and hugs Suho, making his heart stop for brief moments. His body stiffened, eyes meeting with Jungkook's puffy one. He cannot hug her back. As Y/n parts, Jungkook pulls Suho in a tight bro-hug.

Jungkook: Thanks for giving me back MY LIFE.Know that you saved two lives. I owe you a lot he whispers.

Suho: I hope you guys love each other like this till death.Goodbye Y/N.

Y/n waves her hands at Suho as he turns around to leave. Jungkook rests his forehead on her shoulder, his hand wrapped around her. "Let's go, My Firefly."

Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences.

******************************************************

(A/N): VOTE......at least leave a comment.so that I know you are reading.