The storm💔💔🖤

(NOTE: Consider Y/N's words in sign language.)

Y/N has been sitting there for more than half an hour. In front of her husband who has been nonstop talking to his secretary about some project. She tried to get his attention a few times. He is not even sparing a glance at her. Being irritated she shook him hard, snatched his phone, and cut the call. Jungkook is not the type of person who gets angry easily. Once he is angry he turns into a different person. After the wedding, today was their first argument. And Y/N was really feeling sorry for making him angry. But she never knew he could get this much furious. And that's what happened next.

Jungkook: WTH Y/N , what are you trying to do,huh?

"Did he just call me Y/N?" she thought to herself. Releasing a heavy breath he continued.

Jungkook: You told me you want to be alone, I let you be, then what else do you want now? You want to tell me, that you don't feel like staying with me anymore, right?!

Y/N's eyes widened. His words were stabbing her heart. She couldn't understand where he was taking the situation.

Jungkook: Isn't it what you wanted to tell me since last night? It's actually my fault. Just think, from the very first of our relationship, it was all me!!! I'm the one who proposed to you first, talked to your family about marriage, and even brought you to this BULLSHIT honeymoon. Maybe the thing is you never wanted any of this, YOU NEVER LOVED ME!!

Y/N shook her head to oppose his words. Since childhood, she has not interacted with people much. She isn't really familiar with a situation like - an argument. She is still getting used to the fact that her behavior might hurt someone's feelings. Jungkook is one person to who she talked much, and expressed herself, after her mother. "Did I hurt his feelings that much? I shouldn't have pushed him back when he asked me the reason. I could just make it easy. What should I do now?" she thought, being tensed.

Running his fingers through his hair, losing his temper he yelled,

Jungkook: You know what? I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!!

Tears welled from deep inside and coursed down her cheeks. Her body looked calm compared to how tangled her mind was. She looked at him with nothing but pain in her eyes. Y/N went closer to Jungkook to help him compose himself. But he yanked her hand.

Jungkook: LEAVE.

At this point, she blamed herself for not being perceptive. For not being able to speak. For being ........SOUNDLESS.

She lowered her gaze, turned back, and went out of the suite.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔