🗅Blanketosis🗅

*Blanketosis=Intense need for support and care during a temporary but difficult time in one's life.*

💔Maybe we are not together but our souls still crave for each other.💔

Jungkook restlessly continues to drive toward Y/N's house. No, he cannot lose hope. He will not let her leave him like this. If necessary, he will plead with her. Yesterday when Jungkook didn't find Y/n on the bench in front of her house, he went crazy. He thought maybe she needs some time. But today he made up his mind to go to her house if she is not there. The day before yesterday, Jungkook proposed Y/N in sign language. She was surprised but left without any reply.

Relief rushed through Jungkook's body seeing Y/N sitting in her usual place. He walked near her. Y/n greets him with a slight smile on her lips, which gives him some courage. He sits on the other side of the bench, head hung low as if he is some criminal. Jungkook's face clearly shows guilt and sadness. He was taken aback when Y/N suddenly scooted closer to him. He even forgot to breathe for some moments when she tangled her left arm with his right one and put her head carefully on his shoulder. It seemed like he was locked in a dreamlike reality. He laughed like a fool. Now he knows why the world becomes crazy just in the name of love. Jungkook intertwined his fingers with Y/N's. He wanted to scream and let the stars know that this beautiful soul here belongs to him. Only him.

The rain started to pour. The couple sat in the same place snuggling each other. Listening to the rhythm of raindrops and the extraordinary beating of their heart. Taking it all in, never wanting the moment to end.

Right after Y/N placed the bowl of Bibimbap on the table, Jungkook started eating. Y/N took a spoonful of it in her mouth only to furrow her eyebrows. She looks at Jungkook who is eating as if nothing everything is perfect. Y/N gets closer to him and pushes the bowl away.

Jungkook: What happened, Firefly?

Y/N: Why are you not telling me that it tastes horrible?

Jungkook: But it seems fine to me.

Y/N: Sorry, I accidentally added more soy sauce to the food.

Jungkook: So?

Y/N: You don't have to eat it. Let me make some ramen for you.

Jungkook notices her sad pout. He pulled her closer and made her sit on his lap.

Y/N: You worked so hard all day and then came home and I can't even cook a proper meal for you. My experiment ruined the food. I'm so good for nothing.

Jungkook chuckled at her cuteness.

Jungkook: Although I could eat this food, I will not eat it because you don't want me to

Jungkook: Although I could eat this food, I will not eat it because you don't want me to. but for now.... I want this....

Jungkook almost squeezed her small figure in his muscular arms wrapping them around her waist. He nuzzles his face in her chest. His lips slightly touched her bare minimum revealing cleavage from her deep square-necked floral frock. Y/N didn't mind this skinship. After all, they are married now. He spoke in a whisper-like low voice.

Jungkook: Firefly, I cannot ask anything more than this from God. I just want to be grateful that you have accepted my love, you willed to trust me, and have decided to live your life with me. I shouldn't ask for more than this. You are the best thing that happened in my life. What if you rejected me? Maybe I would go crazy.

He pauses for some moments, feeling Y/N's fingers running through his hair. Jungkook gives a light kiss on the edge of the neckline of her dress making shivers run through her spine.

Jungkook: You know what, from the very first day I saw you I kept watching you with amazement. You attracted me like a star in the night sky that shines wordlessly. As the days went by, the desire to see from close increased. You became my obsession.

Jungkook rests his chin on her chest and looks up, directly into her eyes.

"And yes if you ask me, my life means more to me or yours. I'll tell you mine. Because undoubtedly YOU ARE MY Life, Firefly."

His sudden confession left her speechless. Y/N closes her eyes after resting her forehead on his. She filled every cell of her heart with his words. Jungkook smiled as if he had won something very precious. She kissed the scar on his cheekbone before getting up.

Y/N: Wait here. I'll get the ramen in two minutes.

                       **********************************************************

Waking up from the sudden nap, Y/N types Jungkook's name for the last time and reads the following results carefully, shown on her phone. How can his name not be on the internet when he is one of the most successful business tycoons in entire Korea?

But little did she know Jungkook's father ordered to remove his pictures and news from the internet to give his son a break from the world. So that he can get used to Y/N's absence, be strong and come back again full of life.

Y/N sighs before collecting her iPad and drawing tools to keep aside on the table. She walks near the large glass window in her room, thinking about the dream she had just a few minutes ago. 

Lying on the floor of a house in a country far away from Y/N, Jungkook too stares at the same sky. The night gets achingly colder from the cold wind. The familiar memories engraved in their heart tells them that the night is again filled with the other half. Silent tears roll down their eyes asking the same question..........WHERE ARE YOU NOW???💔💔💔💔..........

💔In my memory, it doesn't end. We just stay there, looking at each other, forever.

                  I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly.💔