Before you go🌊

Jungkook was staying at his parents' place. But he often visited their "Euphoria". Where he had her memories, her belongings. Everything there has Y/N's touch, her smell. And this is the only place he felt his heart beating in rhythm.

One Day organizing her staff, he found a sketchbook

One Day organizing her staff, he found a sketchbook. It was full of sketches. One of the drawings caught his attention. His tears knew no bounds when he flipped through all the pages. The first sketch showed a man staring through the window of an SUV. The next drawing has a couple who have earphones in their ears, drenched in rain, sitting on a bench. Another one had two hands. one muscular tattooed arm holding the slender one which was holding a pen. All these situations were the memories he cherished. And not to tell the whole diary was full of his sketches, his cartoon form, his different facial expressions which he himself never knew he had.

Jungkook sobbed hard.

Jungkook: Firefly, y...you never told me that you noticed me before I approached you. I...swear, I didn't mean any of the words that day. I know you love me more than yourself. I was wrong, Firefly. I'm the jerk. I hurt your feelings. I'll accept any punishment you give, but not this, love. Please, come back. D...don't tell me that your love is gone.

His loud cries resulted in the inability to speak or produce sounds even resembling words. His voice was cracking midway.

Jungkook; I can't take this anymore. God, I want to see her, I want to hold her. Plz Firefly, don't leave me.

The heartbroken man cried. He slept in the darkroom hoping when he would woke up his Firefly would fly back to him and light up his heart, his life, his world................

 He slept in the darkroom hoping when he would woke up his Firefly would fly back to him and light up his heart, his life, his world

I know this chapter is short.

I have a whole new story written in my drafts. I, myself like it vvvvvvvvvvvery much. Will you guys read it if I publish it here? Let me know!And yeah it's a song lyrics inspired story.

Thanks for reading this one. Don't be a ghost. Read,vote and comment.

--------------TheChocolateCosmos🌺🌺