Lost🌼

Vacantly drowning in her thoughts, Y/N walked where her feet took her on the roads of Thailand. Her heart feels so heavy.

Now she doesn't know who to blame. "Why does he have to shout at me like that? Why after I made up my mind and got dressed to go out, huh?" "Why did I hesitate too much to tell about that  DAMN period when he asked me a thousand times?" Tears silently streamed down her face. "I'll just say sorry and shower him with lots of kisses' - she thought. " How dare he tell me to leave? No cuddles for a week." Y/N never felt this much sadness in her whole 22 years of existence.

When the sky was ablaze with the fire of the setting sun, she thought of going back to the hotel. But wait.. which road was the way back there? Suddenly she became restless and nervous seeing all the unknown surroundings, and different people, and hearing the unfamiliar language. Never in her whole life, she went out of her familiar locality. But all of a sudden standing alone in the busy street of an unknown city made her scared. Her head and heart felt empty.

Y/N's desperate eyes searched for some sign of the hotel. Terrified she started crying, as darkness gulped the city and thousands of lights turned on.

Y/N stopped random busy people, and passers-by and tried to make them understand that she was searching for a police station

Y/N stopped random busy people, and passers-by and tried to make them understand that she was searching for a police station. Her heart screamed Jungkook's name but nothing came from her mouth. Random people tried to talk to her, seeing her miserable state. They asked if she was lost. She cannot answer.

The night became darker. Most of the people went back to their homes. The occasional barking of faraway dogs broke the silence of the night. Being hungry and thirsty, the helpless soul sat out of a small store. Energy drowned. Feeling her throat sore Y/N got inside the shop and asked for water by signing.

Time passed by. The owner shut the shop down. She started walking without any destination. Suddenly a car stopped right beside her and a drunk man came out of it. She started shaking and crying. The man said something in his language and grabbed her wrist, pulling her inside the car. Foreseeing danger, she bit his hand and started running for her life.