🦋 Firefly

Every day driving back home has been Jungkook's favorite work. And it has been since he found the shortcut to his home and saw the world's most beautiful girl. Her build was slim, with milky white skin, long brown hair, and bare feet, staring at the sky. He is curious to know if she ever noticed him staring at her or maybe she doesn't care!

Today is the day he prepared himself to talk to her. Pretending to be talking on the phone he sat on the bench beside her.

Jungkook: Jiminssi.........hello!...hello??!! Damn! I recharged yesterday. Where did all the money go?

Glancing at her from the corner of his eyes he saw her looking at him. his heartbeat fastened.

Jungkook: Miss, do you have your cell phone with you?

The girl moves her head from left to right.

Jungkook: Then is there any telephone booth nearby?....

His heart almost stopped beating when he watched her scooting closer. Capturing a firefly with both of her hands, near his shoulder when she smiled, his breath hitched. And then comes the wind of love, that flew her loose hair strands clashing them on his face.

The only thing he thought was "Sweet Alyssum", his favorite flower.

Nudging him with her elbow she brought him back to reality. Indicating the glass jar beside her, she made him open it and put the firefly inside, successfully.

Getting up from the bench when she was about to go, he held her wrist and he didn't know where he got the courage to say...

Jungkook: Why don't you reply to me? Can't you speak??

Turning back, gazing directly into his doe eyes she nodded her head as a yes. Leaving the boy in shock, the girl stepped towards her house.

 Leaving the boy in shock, the girl stepped towards her house

🐝🐝