🥰K.I.S.S ME❤️

Changing into his comfortable sweatpants, Jungkook enters the special honeymoon suite. Which is a gift from the Grand Hotel authorities to them. Dimmed lights, scented candles, and a rose-decorated bed gave off a fantastic romantic vibe. His eyes spotted his wife, lying at a side. Not in her regular carrot-printed sleeping suit but in a negligible silk dress. Fidgeting her fingers nervously. The hot red color of the cloth complimented her poorly covered milky skin.

Getting on the bed Jungkook lays down. His head rested on her flat stomach. Forming a slightly deformed "T" on the flowery king-sized bed. Taking Y/n's right hand, Jungkook intertwined with his. Y/n let out the breath she was holding in, due to nervousness. Her nerves calm down as he doesn't notice the change in her appearance.

Jungkook: Firefly, is this heaven?

She wiggles her eyebrows asking "Why?" Jungkook kisses her knuckles before placing their intertwined hands on his chest.

Jungkook: Just look how beautiful the moonlight is outside. You are here with me by my side. I can hold you. Never in the past two years, I've thought this moment would come to us. It feels unreal.

Y/N: Your hair became longer than before. Why didn't you cut it?

Jungkook: I like it this way. Am I not looking handsome in it?

Y/N: You look strikingly handsome! Y/N chuckles, pulling Jungkook's nose as she continues to brush back his hair with her other hand, lovingly. A big smile appears on his lips along with a scrunch on the nose.

Turning to the side completely, Jungkook faces Y/N.Noticing the gloom in her eyes he speaks.....

Jungkook: Firefly, just tell me what's going on in that tiny brain of yours. she nodded. Taking a deep breath she starts in her language. "Why did you do that?"

Jungkook: Do what, Love?

Y/N: Stopped talking. He sits up. Watching her express herself using her hands. Eyes glistering in tears.

Y/N: You didn't attend the office. Didn't take care of yourself. Acted like crazy. Why?

Jungkook: Did mom tell you, these?

Y/N: That's not the answer to my question, Jungkook. No one needs to tell me about it when I can see with my own two eyes. Don't forget  I'm mute, not blind. I am feeling like the worst wife in the universe seeing you all broken, and unhealthy because of me. You should've taken care of yourself. Because you don't belong to you. You are mine. Just like my body, my soul belongs to you.

Tears trickle down the side of her eyes and disappear in her hairline. Jungkook balanced his weight on his hand, placing it near Y/N's torso. And used another to wipe her rosy cheeks.

Jungkook: Firefly, I'm sorry. Actually I....

Y/N puts her fingers on his lips to prevent him from speaking further.

Y/N: Let me finish. I am sorry for making you feel insecure. Making you think I may leave you. It's my fault that I never shared my emotions with you the way you always do. You know what, I lack everything. I cannot even express my feelings properly. Only God knows why you love me so much. Maybe He paired us even before sending us into this world.

With that, she cups his cheeks. Bringing his face closer she lightly kisses his cheekbone.

Jungkook: I missed your lips on that scar.

More tears leave her eyes. His lips stretch in a smile that reflects nothing but satisfaction and fondness. His heart fills with warmth at her sudden wave of proclamation. Sliding one arm under Y/n's back Jungkook lifts her upper body, pulling her into a hug. She wraps her hands around him sobbing in the crook of his neck.

Jungkook: It's okay, Love. Even if you don't express I know how you feel about me, about us.

Y/N: Still.

Jungkook rubs her back before laying her down. He corrects Y/N's dress strap with his forefinger which was falling off her shoulder, being too loose. She looks away. Jungkook laughs out loud at her adorable,  shy action. Their eyes shine with love for each other.

Get the blanket, it's cold....... And I'm sleepy. She says turning around and pushing Jungkook gently who was still hovering over her. Jungkook raises his right eyebrow teasingly before laying beside her. Her uncovered back in his view.

Electricity passes through Y/N's body the moment his warm lips meet her vertebrae that stick out from her thin figure. Her attempt to turn around fails as his hand that was on her waist slides to her stomach making her gasp. As kisses on her back were making her go crazy, Y/n unties the ribbon making her hair spread, shielding her back. Jungkook scoffs along with a smirk, turning her around. Their noses touch. His exhales become her inhales.

"Where did the confidence go that made you wear this piece of cloth? Humm? You surely will one day be the reason for my death" Their lips brush as he whispers. Y/n turns her head to the side as nervousness and shyness grasp her up. Her beautifully messed state makes him go nuts.

Jungkook: Firefly, I just can't take my eyes off of you. Will you please let me worship this mesmerizing beauty of yours tonight?

The sweat that trails down his neck indicates how much of a hard time he is having because of her. Jungkook being Jungkook still begging for her consent. Y/N becomes so grateful that Jungkook is the one who will be a part of her every first.

Wiping his sweat with bare hands Y/N pulls him to a kiss. And the sky under which they one day sat worrying for each other witnessed their unreal, pure love being expressed physically for the very first time.