Lost in paradise!!?🕊️

Leaning on the huge palm tree, Jungkook quietly takes some snaps of Y/N, who is busy making garlands with wildflowers. He whisperly talks to Pramook who is busy eating nuts.

Jungkook: Pramook, didn't you say the weather forecast said that it's gonna rain lightly today?

Pramook: Yes, bro. Why are you asking? Wanna go back?

Jungkook: No. He replies. Still watching his wife. Wildflowers wrapped around her arms and wrist. The midi summer dress with a front cut and a long back gives her an unreal look. Jungkook feels like being possessed. She is completely blending into this raw nature.

Is this where she belongs? Master of silence and absolute embodied symbol of beauty. Sounds like another definition of nature. Woah! Then my wife may be "The Goddess of Forest"! He thinks and walks towards her.

Jungkook: Firefly, won't it be awesome if it rains now?

Stopping at her work, she immediately looks up at him. Gloom is visible on her face. She nods in agreement.

Jungkook: Then let's pray together to God. Close your eyes.

Sitting next to Y/N on the old tree root he clasps his hands, hers in between.

Jungkook watches in amazement as Y/n eagerly prays to God. Releasing his hand he picks some flowers from her lap and tucked them in her long, complicated braid.

Pramook: Bro, sis! let's go. We are almost there. Just need to cross the bridge.

Then came the hardest time. Y/N doesn't want Jungkook to cross the bridge. Because it was so shaky and narrow. She herself was too scared to step on it. Every time Jungkook would try to walk close to the bridge, she would pull him by his arm with all her strength. Which made Jungkook feel ecstatic and an urge to tease her more. But seeing her getting annoyed at his act, he came to a decision that gave her relief. Y/N wrapped her hands around Jungkook's neck as he carried her on a piggyback ride. Her eyes shut tight, face buried in the crook of his neck.

The spy doesn't miss the chance to capture this loving moment carefully before sending it to the person who appointed him. He is none other than Pramook the tour guide, who is also a friend of Jeon Hyungjae. Jungkook's younger brother. Both Jungkook and Y/n's family agreed on this mischievous act as the couple denied to go back home without completing their Honeymoon.

Jungkook doesn't stop just after crossing the bridge. He carries Y/n on his back till he reaches their destination, a beautiful yet obscure fountain.

The moment they reached, it started to drizzle. Getting down from Jungkook's back Y/n looks up at the sky with amusement. She doesn't try to hide her delight.

"God has granted our prayer!" Squealing in happiness she turns around only to give a sudden peak on Jungkook's lips making him stop dead.

Y/N: My man, you are so brave. Goddess! how heroically you crossed the deathly bridge. I'm so proud of you. When she says that she's proud of him, is there any option other than making her proud?!! She again leaned to give him a peck but stayed a little longer as Jungkook placed his hand on the back of her head turning the peak into a slow kiss. Breaking it, Y/n turns towards the fountain. She kicks making some water splash. She spreads her arms and circles around Jungkook like a moon, making him her earth.

Jungkook watches as his wife loses her senses in happiness and in the beauty of nature where he slowly loses his sanity by the view of her. As the rain increased, they both got drenched. His heart burned with manly desire as her wet dress stuck around her petite figure showing off her gentle curves. Pulling her close, he spoke in a drunk, raspy voice. Water dripped down his nose bridge. "Hold on tight."