💜Yielding💛

When they return to the hotel room, Y/n speaks on the phone with her family members. The crying face of her mother and sister and the weak smile of her father made her realize she was never unloved by them. She just never tried to open up enough. Maybe her absence changed a lot of things and brought a lot of realization.

Laying under the duvet facing each other they stare steadfastly. Y/N's hand was under Jungkook's right cheek as he was lying sideways. And the other one was intertwined with his, held near his chest. Sorrow was distinctly visible on his face.

Jungkook: Firefly, that day you were in so much physical pain, right?

Y/N: Not much, It was fine.

Jungkook: No, it's not okay. I heard everything from Mr. Kim. How you had a panic attack, had to get admitted to hospital, and then ... the accident. You must've been so scared.

Y/N nods her head as positive, making an ache pierce through Jungkook's almost broken heart.

Jungkook: You went through too much. And not even once I was by your side. It was all him. Instead, I became the cause of all your pain. Jungkook couldn't bear her innocent orbs staring at his sinner one. So he moved his gaze downwards, hugging her hands closer to his chest.

Y/N cannot help thinking about what an angel he is! Though it wasn't wholly his fault here he is acting like the culprit. Her heart squeezes at the thought that for the whole 16 months, she was lying unconscious in the hospital bed, this man here was roaming through the unknown streets of Bangkok like crazy, in search of her. Does he love her more than she .... loves him!? No ! That can't be. Y/N uses her thumb to wipe the lone tear that slides from the corner of his eye.

Jungkook: Believe me Firefly, I couldn't sleep, eat. Only your thoughts keep revolving in my mind. I wondered in what state you were in. If you are sick, if you are hurt. Your memories are the ones that kept me alive. I have so many things to do with you, so many words to say.

Maybe only if she could love him less, she could say it more often, express more. Y/N lets Jungkook speak his heart out, as long as it will reduce the heaviness of his heart. Gulping down a lump he continues...

Jungkook: Yesterday he told me, how he not even once made you cry. He taught you to read and write and that he now.... loves you. He showed me your recent picture.

Y/N: SO... ?

Jungkook: I felt so low about myself. I was so jealous. It's like he is replacing me.

from your life. and he is better. So I begged him not to. My only comfort was

that I am not only your lover but also you are my legal wife.

Lifting his chin up with her index finger Y/N stare at him with wide eyes.

Y/N: Why would you beg for something that's already yours?

Y/N: Yes. I learned a lot of things from him. I've even started working to earn money. But that's not because I like him or he is better than you. It's so that I could come back to you, find you, and go back to Korea without bothering other people. I wanted to find you this time like you did at the beginning. I felt like the biggest fool when I got lost in an unknown country in this 21st century, not knowing my phone number, or address to contact family.

Jungkook: You did?

Y/N : Yes.

Realization hits Jungkook as he realizes how unreasonable all his thoughts were.

He smiles after a long time which makes Y/N smile too. She softly places a kiss on the mole under his lips, and forehead, leaning forward.

 She softly places a kiss on the mole under his lips, and forehead, leaning forward

Y/N: Don't hate Suho so much. He is a good man.

Jungkook: Whatever! Jungkook rolls his eyes making YIN amused by the fact that he is looking like a giant, jealous rabbit.

Y/N: Suho also told me that ....

Y/N intentionally trails off to create some suspense. His ears straightened in curiosity

Jungkook: That?

Y/N: You are quite good-looking.

A shy tint appears on his cheeks as he says "Good that he knows it."

Y/N: You are my handsome crybaby!

Jungkook: Aish! I'm sleepy. Rolling on his stomach, Jungkook rests his head on Y/N's stretched arm. Wiping his teary face in her clothed frail bicep, he wraps his arm and leg around her. Lifting his head a bit he places quick pecks on her clothed chest and shoulder before burring his face on her pillow beside her head. Pulling him closer Y/N too snuggles in him. Her same hand wraps around his neck, bare fingers running through his hair.

                                                             💕 soft romance alert⚠️

Tilting her head, Y/N studies Jungkook's features. The tip of her index finger touched his closed eyes lightly. Trailing down his nose, neck, shoulder, and then his veiny arm that was circling around her waist. Her face turned crimson as a shy smile appeared on her lips seeing him too close, shirtless after a long time. Scooting closer she slightly touched his lips with hers. The man pretending to sleep moved to hide his face deeper into her shoulder. Y/n's body stiffened as she thought she woke him up with her action. She pulled the duvet up to cover his bare body, in case he catches a cold. Y/n smiles at her extremely cautious behavior. Her smile slowly turned into laughter but ended with hysterical crying. Her body shakes from whimpering. The thought of how she had to again put a shield around herself by acting tough, and strong when she was crushed, and broken inside, scares her. Was she less miserable than him all this time? The fear of him not being beside her, in her life, horrifies her. Good that she was successfully able to put up the act of being strong and finally being able to come back in his protection. This man here maybe is vulnerable and disturbed for now but she has witnessed him being the strongest. She is glad that she is able to comfort him in his unusual state. She is glad that he promised her to be there in every first of her life. Y/N hugs him so tight, burying her face in his neck.

Jungkook feels her being awake even if she doesn't move. Her eyelashes brushed against his neck. He understands what she is doing. Y/n is listening to his heartbeat very attentively. her chest heaving near his. She is just a heartbeat away from him. Every time Y/N listens to his heartbeat, Jungkook feels like having a new life, and he loses his mind. She designates him and resumes him. The fact that she is listening to his heart, she is aware of the fact that he isn't asleep. Jungkook feels relieved as she doesn't hold her emotion inside her anymore. She shares it with him.

So, when we come back again, I may not be I, you may not be you.

"Suspect the truth is that we are waiting, all of us, against insurmountable odds, for something extraordinary to happen to us."