Honeymoon🥀

(NOTE: Consider Y/N's words in sign language.)

Jungkook: Firefly, no studying for today. Let's start packing. We'll leave tomorrow morning.

Y/N: Can't we go next week?

Jungkook: But I already bought the tickets. Is there something wrong?

Y/N: No.Okay then.

Jungkook observes her for some time. Every time he wants to know what is going inside her undecipherable mind, he tries to read her eyes. And now her eyes are telling,  she is sad. But he shrugged it off when he watched her packing busily.

They get into their honeymoon suite at "The Grand Hotel" in Thailand. Jungkook can tell that something is surely bothering her. " Is she not happy with the location?" - he thinks.

She has been kind of avoiding him since last night when he came back from the office. More likely she is not liking his presence near her. Jungkook asked her several times but the only answer he got was "Nothing happened. I'm fine."

Getting dressed to sleep she came back from the bathroom and went under the duvet. He too got inside and hugged her by the waist, pulling her closer. Inhaling her flowery scent, he kissed her forehead. Instead of snuggling into him like usual, she freed herself and curled up hugging herself, and went to sleep.

It will be a great lie if he tells that it didn't hurt him.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘