Tricks of fate🎲

No matter how much Suho wanted to talk to her, Y/N kept sleeping. Is she dreaming right now? What is she dreaming about? Suho wanted her to wake up but another part of his mind wasn't ready to face her yet. After all, he still hasn't fulfilled his promise to find her love. Everything happened so suddenly. The day he found her, he thought of helping her. When he talked with her, he found her pathetic. Now she is occupying almost the whole of his mind. He now thinks it is his fault, her being in this state. He should have taken care of her wholeheartedly when he planned on helping her. What should he do now? How can he help her now?

 What should he do now? How can he help her now?

Nothing changed in these three months. No trace of Y/N. Jungkook's parents came to Bangkok right after they heard the news of their daughter in laws missing. Jungkook is almost out of tears. They somehow made him agree to go back to Korea. They promised him that they will do anything to find Y/N. But nothing affected the man. He is just not ready to accept that, he lost her.

Jungkook's father has to again take care of the company which he handed over to his elder son right before his marriage. How happy he was to be together with his dream woman. But fate played its trick. They are just cards.

After coming back to Korea Jungkook completely changed into a new person. He no longer spent happy hours with his family, and friends, worked hard for success, and worked out.......he is now a mess. He would drink the whole day and come back late at night. The biggest thing is that he stopped talking to others. His family was extremely worried about him. They even took him to a psychiatrist. The doctor said by remaining silent, he maybe wanted to feel like her, and understand her world. And the only solution is to bring back what he has lost "HIS OBSESSION".

AAAHHHHH I'm going to cut this story short.becuz suddenly my exams came up.....and let me know your thoughts about the story line......And don't be like a GHOST....read, vote and

---------TheChocolateCosmos🌺🌺