Loving so deep💙

(NOTE: Consider Y/N's words in sign language.)

💙"I've always liked quiet people; You never know if they're dancing in a daydream or they're carrying the weight of the world."💙

Many people think that women with slim and sharp features, mostly those who are beautiful, are unwelcoming in personality. Y/N may seem straight-faced too at a glance but spending some time with her leads to discovering a warm soul inside her. Which is really wonderful! But here's the thing, whenever she is discovered smiling the widest, her husband is around. God knows what they talk about because most of the time Jungkook is seen speaking, and Y/n's the listener. Not even sign language. And the people around them can smell love in the air just by looking at their usual gestures and informal talks.

The very day Jungkook spotted her sitting on the nearby bench outside her house, Y/n was moving her head along with every car that passed by in playful slow motion, eyebrows raised in astonishment. Jungkook passed her, in his obsidian black "Benz GT63S" but involuntarily made a U-turn because his everything was left behind, with Y/N. The next day sky witnessed the same scene again like it was a Deja Vu. One day, his car was seen parked nearby. Again, again.....and then forever.

    **********************

Jungkook pushes open his office room door, enters halfway, and pauses only to lean on the doorframe sexily before saying " Hey there beautiful! Are you somehow here to catch my good looks?" Y/n smiles sweetly. "Stop flirting, mister! I'm married"

Jungkook: Oh of course you are! Firefly, you have no idea how much this statement gives me relief. YOU are married to ME!" Wah!!!

-

-

-

Jungkook: So, only if you would like to tell, why is this surprise visit? Hum..?

He says while picking a file from the nearest shelf. No reply. But two slender arms sneak from behind hugging him tightly. Palms rested on his uneven, toned chest muscles, head rests on his back. Jungkook gently turns around in order to study her eyes. He is the master when it comes to reading the color of her orbs. And now it shows a color that is a perfect mixture of navy blue and gray. Melancholy.

Jungkook: Is our "rapid bag" in the car? Y/N nodes.

"Then let's get out of this load of crappy business work and live our lives!" His tone screams enthusiasm.

"Rapid bag" is basically a bag full of daily necessaries and one or two changes of clothes in case, one day they need a quick break from everything. Well, this idea came from Y/n, which may seem crazy to someone but not to Jungkook. This woman has a habit of giving unbelievable fanatical ideas while looking too calm. Changing their formal outfit into comfortable ones, the couple drives away. They seem serene until the husband receives a call on his phone which is connected to the car.

Jungkook: Hey, buddy! What's up?

Daniel: Yeah good. You?

Jungkook: Can't be finer. What's with your sudden remembrance?

Daniel: Umm........Is Y/N with you?

Jungkook: Yes. Why are you asking?..

Daniel: I'm calling her but she's not picking up. Actually, there's a misunderstanding.