His bleeding heart❤

Jungkook woke up and saw it was already dark outside. He recalled the events of this morning. His heart skipped a beat at the thought of his words and actions earlier. He becomes restless, reminding her shaky state.

Jungkook: Firefly, I am sorry. Where are you? Firefly...!!!!

He searched for her in the suite. He called her but the phone started ringing on the nightstand.

Storming out of the room with his thudding heart inside his ribcage , he checked the CCTV footage of the hotel.

"She left in the morning. She should have come back by now. Is she lost?" he thought to himself.

Jungkook runs through the streets of Bangkok like a madman. He showed Y/N's picture to the locals . But no one could give any information. He checked the police stations, hospitals. No hospital has a patient without a guardian. They didn't even have patients from any accidents either. He couldn't find her. Like she vanished into thin air. He came back to the hotel at

midnight. All devastated. He sat on the cold floor. Resting his head he stared blankly at the ceiling. His tears knew no bounds. His heart was clenching so much. Then he remembered the paper he found on the nightstand.

Time of month

So I stay alone

He called Y/N's mother.

Jungkook: Omoni, did Y/N ever tell you that she wants to stay alone? Or did she sometimes ignore you?

Y/N's mom: (thinks for some moment) Yes. Actually, Y/N locked herself in her room for the first time she had her period. I thought it would be fine next time. But since then she kept doing that all the time, no matter what I tell her. Anyways why are you asking me this now? Did something happen?

Jungkook lost his words. He never once thought about such things. Jungkook never had any relationships before Y/N. He didn't think about something like this. He didn't understand her. He failed to protect her, forever. Like he promised. He cried out loud.

Jungkook: Omoni , I am sorry. I cannot find her. She is lost. She left me. I am sorry.

Y/N's mom: What are you talking about? Jungkook!!!what happened?

He couldn't answer her. He sobbed hard, for his sake Y/N was ready to go outside, she was ready to break her insecurities for him. But he didn't understand her. He didn't give her a choice.

Jungkook: Firefly, please come back. I'm sorry. Please.

Jungkook's parents start to call him. But not even once he answered.

He again went outside to find his love. His Firefly.