Ch 64: Scared

I woke in a daze. I couldn't see anything around me, and it took me a horrified second to realize I was still blindfolded. I was laying down on something, and I tried to feel around, making sure whether or not I was tied up in some way. Luckily, and strangely, I was not. I pulled the blindfold off, my heart racing.
"Boo!" Said a voice I'd heard before, on a face that I'd definitely seen before.
"Stefan?" I exclaimed. I looked to his left and as expected, there was Vladimir. "Vladimir?" I also said, rather redundantly, but I was in shock.
"W-wha-" I couldn't form coherent words. I'd thought Alice said they weren't coming after us again! Apparently I needed to take my own advice. I was always so annoyed at everyone for clinging to Alice's visions and I hadn't thought she could be wrong about this. Regardless, I pondered over how on Earth she could have missed this! How did they pull this off?
"Velcome," said Vladimir with a pearly white smile. Traditional vampires always made me uneasy. They had blood red irises and an almost creeper aura. They acted and looked less human because, unlike my family, didn't care about appearing human. Whenever Jasper's friends Peter and Charlotte would come to visit, I was kind to them but I always noticed the glaring difference between them and the Cullens. This reminded me of the time all those vampires came to the Cullen house to face the Vulturi. Then, a thought struck me.
"I know you must be angry with my family, but why would you kidnap me?! What does that do?" I tried not to sound as infuriated and scared and I felt, but I wasn't sure if I pulled it off. I didn't even bother asking where I was because there was no way they would tell me, not that I could escape with them around.
"Now why, little girl, would we tell you our plan? What does that do?" Answered Stefan mockingly. I glared at him even harder. I continued to wrack my brain for an answer. Then I realized that at the dance, Alice didn't see them because Jacob had showed up. It must have been a test! And when they took me I was on the phone with Seth! They must have been playing with the blind spots in Alice's visions. She couldn't see the wolves very well if ever. I wasn't sure how they knew I would be talking on the phone with a wolf when they took me, so there had to be another aspect of the plan. What worried me, was if Jacob was on his way to track us down right now, which wouldn't surprise me the second he heard about this, then that would further mess with Alice's ability to see what Vladimir and Stefan's next movies were. I hoped desperately that my family was smart enough to hold it together long enough to form an actual plan to get me back. It was Jacob I worried the most about in that regard.
"You're playing with Alice's blind spots! This 'plan' of yours" I made sarcastic air quotes with my fingers, "involves the wolves somehow, doesn't it?" I demanded.
Both of them looked surprised, and momentarily impressed. "Little girl is smarter than she looks," commented Stefan to Vladimir.
I rolled my eyes. "Are you going to kill me?" I blurted out. Once again they looked surprised.
"Not yet," laughed Vladimir. "But maybe."
I gulped.