Preview

"Let's break up" solar said slowly.

Moonbyul felt as if her world came crashing down. Who knew that the person you loved and who loves you back, can be the same person who can destroy your whole life with three words.

"Solar.... What's wrong?.... Weren't we fine yesterday? Come on talk to me." Moonbyul said unable to hold back tears. Solar unable to say anything, she rubs byul's shoulder, hoping to somewhat comfort her.

"I... I know that we promised to stay together forever.... and that Eric was just a cover up.... but I realized that I want a relationship where we don't have to hide you know?.... I want to show off my loved one but.... we can't." Solar said, whispering the last words. "Byul come on! Do you really think we could last long? Huh!? .... I know I'm being selfish and I'm hurting you... but it'll be best if we stop seeing each other." as solar was about to stand and leave, moonbyul grabs her wrist.

"Wait unnie... can you at least be honest and tell me.... di-did you love him?... I know he has feelings for you." solar froze hearing what she said.

"Byul-"

"Please unnie. Just for closure at least... I want to make sure you end up in good hands." moonbyul said, fighting back her tears.

"Y-yes.... He confessed 3 days ago and I accepted him.... I'm sorry byul... I wasn't thinking about our relationship to be honest." solar finished, whispering the last words.

After hearing and processing the final statement, byul finally completely broke down. Solar looked down at her with pain and pity, since she was responsible for her breakdown. "Byul just please forget me and move on. It'll be for the best."

Solar leaves the room. Taking a piece of byul's heart that she knows no one can fill.

When she left, byul breaks and kicks everything in room. Ripping and tearing her skin, blood streaming out of her hands.

She didn't care, as the pain was nothing comparable to the pain she felt in her chest.

Covered in tears and blood, from breaking glass, she gets up and leaves the place. Looking back she remembers the memories they shared, the fights and forgiving.

She leaves the room with a heavy feeling in her chest.

_______________________________

Thank you for writing. Please vote and tell me what you thought. I'll try to update soon but no promises.

- author-nim