02 (M)

TW: Sexual and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk.

Yes, I know it's terrible. It's my first time writing something like this.

Out of all the places MoonByul has had a hook up, Irene's apartment was the most luxurious one.

"Is this really your place?" she was really in shock. She could barely pay the rent for her small apartment that had nothing but just a small room, a kitchen and bathroom.

"I'm a really about to hook up with a millionaire?!!? " Byul thought to herself.

"Yep, with the help of my roommate of course.... My family are all smart..... Too bad I didn't really inherit their intelligence." she was now walking towards byul, slowly and seductively while maintaining eye contact.

"But I did inherit my mother's seduction..... She was known to seduce to get what she wants.... Of course until she met my father" the direct eye contact was making byul nervous, sure she has sleeped with bold people but not anyone as bold as Irene is at the moment.

"Enough of my family history..... We aren't here to talk, after all I made a promise" she goes closer to the others face, only centimeters from her lips. The feeling of her hot breath made byuls heart beat a thousand miles a second.

"And I keep my promises" Irene says, making byul shivers in anticipation.

Getting too excited, byul pushes Irene to the wall and connects their lips in a desperate and deep kiss. Irene smirks into the kiss, liking byuls bold move. With their lips still locked, byul picks Irene up and pushes her down the couch nearby, straddling her thighs.

Sitting up, byul takes and throws her shirt off revealing a black sports bra underneath as well as her abs. Irene stares at her, eyes dark with lust, she reaches to stroke the muscles making her even more excited for the rest today the night. "Nice body.... Can't wait to taste you." she says in a low raspy tone.

"Go ahead... No one is stopping you.... We have all night" byul pulles Irene up to reconnect their lips, this time Irene is in control. Shoving in her tongue, byul let's out a small moan, the feeling was too good, she couldn't get enough of the beautiful stranger. The kiss lasts long, both fighting for dominance and hands roaming each others bodies, small moans and groans were heard from both.

Byul takes Irene's shirt off, as well is her bra, leaving her half naked. Breaking away from the lip lock, she travels down her jaw, peppering it with kisses and hickeys. Moving down to her neck and collarbone, she also gave it the same treatment, this time biting and leaving much darker marks on her neck. When she finds the pulse point, she gave it a long and hard suck, making Irene moan louder and tilt her neck back, wanting more and giving the latter more room. The action drove byul insane as she continued to suck and bite to get the same reaction again.

"You sure do know how to drive..... A woman insane...... You know" Irene says in between moans. Her words encouraged byul more. Now as she is pleased with the damage she has down to her throat, she lowers her mouth more, to her breasts. First she runs her finger down the valley, noticing all the hairs on her skin stand up and her shivering, she smirks. Placing both of her palms, one on each breast, she starts to rub and knead them slowly at first. The action automatically erects them, Irene let's out small moans, her breath getting slightly heavier at the small amount of pleasure.

Now replacing her hands with her mouth, byul starts sucking on them, closing her eyes to fully savor them. The sight turned Irene on even more as she pushes her hips up to relieve some of the tension build up down there. To make her feel the same pleasure she was, she pulles byul up to remove her sports bra too and goes directly to knead then with her hands. Byul melts at the action, she let's out a low moan and goes back to pleasing the others breasts with her mouth, a harder task as the other kept on pleasing her as well.