5 months later

Breathe in.

Byul took in a sharp inhale.

Breathe out.

She shakily let out.

You got this Byul.. there is no way she'll say no... she likes you... right?

Her whole body was shaking and didn't even know why. They had known each other for 5 months and had gotten along really well. Hell, she even allowed her to call her unnie and her birth name as well.

She wiped her sweaty palms on her jeans and continued with her breathing exercises.

Breathe in.

She took in another deep breath.

Breathe out.

She let it out, slow and steady this time.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Startling the brunette and her heart started racing again; the breathing techniques obviously not working.

She gathered her composure and walked to open the door, each step feeling like she was walking barefoot on hot rocks.

Byul started regretting her decision on inviting Yongsun over but she has to get this off her chest, even if she rejects her.

When she was finally in front of the door, her shaky hand reached out and held the doorknob.

This is it, she told herself.

Breathe in.

She gave it one twist.

Breathe out.

She pulled the door open.

"Hey, long time no see-" the silver head stopped herself upon seeing Byul's disappointed face.

"Ya, unnie what did I do to make you look at me like that." she pouted and let herself in, not caring to hear the brunette's explanation.

Byul sighed as she watched the taller girl go through her fridge, already grabbing whatever she wanted. "Aish Yoohyeon, you come in here at a bad timing and come to clear my fridge." she scoffed but did nothing to stop the younger girl.

"You know I'm on a diet and how crazy Minji gets when I am. I've only had nothing but two meals a day for a week now and no snacks! No snacks!.. Can you believe that unnie!" she shook her head and continued to fill her stomach as much as she could.

"I thought she would allow you?... Are you sure it's the same Minji we're talking about? The one who is all soft and caring to you?" Byul couldn't believe it but, at the same time, she could, knowing how strict and serious she is about Yoohyeon's career.

Yoohyeon sighed and stepped away from the fridge, closing it and wiping the crumbs off her hands. "She's stressing out because I'm modeling for a big brand, I'm not allowed to say who but when she found out, she went ballistic." she shivered as she remembered her girlfriend's rage that night. "I've never seen her react that way... it scared me... really scared me unnie." she shook her head to erase those images from resurfacing again.

This newfound information shocked Byul, she hasn't known Minji for too long but based on what others had said about her, she never knew she could get mad. She practically thought it was impossible to anger Minji. She shook her head at such thoughts, she didn't have time to dwell on them anyway because she had more important matters. The first is kicking the young model out of her house and dealing with her later.