06 (M)

It has been 2 weeks since Moonbyul met Solar and she honestly forgot about her. She had to deal with the whole Wheein and Hyejin situation, they are currently separated—didn't break but needed space away from each other.

After graduation, she wanted to start right away and with the knowledge she has obtained, she was confident that she could have a successful company.

She was already taking with contract lawyers on which building would be best. Her budget wasn't a lot but it was enough to buy a two story building with a basement—the basement would also be rebuilt with sound proof walls and be turned into a studio.

As for her smoking habit, it has gotten worse. The stress from talking to many landlords or lawyers exacerbated her want for a cigarette. She had even started experimenting with weed, seeing many people claim that it has a more calming affect than cigarettes and studies had shown that it was less deadly.

---

Solar has started to frequent the underground club more, in hopes of seeing byul walk in at some point. She had never been there for days straight but she just couldn't get the attractive stranger out of her mind. Many other women had tried to talk to her or seduce her, but none of them caught her attention like byul did.

Lucky for her, during the third week—she finally saw the person she had been looking for but this time her hair was shorter and was dyed a brown color. She couldn't get her eyes off the brunette, finding her new style more attractive than the last time she saw her.

Not wanting to look desperate, she fought the urge to walk up to her and instead stayed at the bar and waited till the other also noticed her.

She watched as the brunette walked closer, getting a closer look at her outfit— not too much just a T-shirt, baggy jacket and grey sweat pants— casual but sexy regardless. It was opposite to her own outfit which was her usual short tight latex dress, showing a generous amount of cleavage and her usual choker necklace, knowning how crazy it drove people.

The brunette didn't even spare a glance at her, too occupied on getting a drink and texting someone on her phone. Solar decided to wait a little more but kept her eyes still on the other. After 5 minutes or so, byul finally got off her phone and looked up at her surrounds, getting a quick glance at the raven head but diverting her attention on the bartender who asked if she wanted another drink.

She saw solar through her peripheral and decided to get another drink, she need some courage first.

"Whiskey, two ice cubes."

The bartender served her drink in seconds and continued serving the others.

Byul diverted her attention to the person who caught her. Looks familiar but I can't put a finger on where I met her.

"Hey there, I'm sorry for bothering you but have we met before?" she asked before taking a sip of her whiskey.

"I don't know.. You tell me.. I think I would remember a pretty face like yours. Byul-ssi."

Byul chuckled and slightly remembered the last time they met and how bold and straightforward she was.

"Solar-ssi right? Of course I remember you.. still think I want to sleep with you?"

Solar chuckled and boldy placed her hand on the brunettes thigh, making her hitch her breath at the sudden tingling sensation.

"Your reaction right there tells me the answer." her eyes going back and forth between byul's lips, letting her know how much she wanted her.

Byul gulped but regained her composure, she was in no way letting the other take the lead. She has been the dominant one all the time so solar was no exception.

"I don't know Solar-ssi, all I know is that I saw another gorgeous woman, who also felt the same way I did.. A feeling of hunger and desire... So my question is.. Do you want me as much as i want you? Solar-ssi?"

The raven head gulped and leaned closer until their face we're centimeters apart—warm breaths and the smell of alcohol mixed together.

"Shut up and kiss me."

Byul placed her one head at her waist and the other her neck before connecting their lips together. Solar smirked into the kiss and placed her palms at the other's thighs, slightly rubbing them.

The kiss quickly became hot and messy, both fighting for dominance. Byul moved her hand to solar's arm, slightly scratching it causing shivers all over her body.

Solar moaned at the sensation and slightly opened her mouth, allowing the other to slip her tongue in. She could taste the mixture of their alcohols together, although it was usually bitter— it had a sweet taste coming from solar's mouth. She enjoyed the taste and wanted to taste even more.

Solar also felt the same, she usually hates the taste of whiskey but coming from byul, she wanted more of it. Not feeling satisfied enough, she pushed the brunette away and caught her breathe before speaking.

"Let's get out of here before we give everyone a show... Not that I'm opposed to it but i respect boundaries."

Byul smirked. She also had a thing for doing it in public but she didn't want to get banned or anything.

"I don't mind either but it wouldn't be appropriate I guess."

"You're the first person to say that.. Let's discuss more about our kinks on the way there."

"Sure lead the way."

Byul felt aroused, excited, and also a little scared. Because she had never been with someone this bold. Sure irene was one hell of a bold person but with solar she had a feeling that she never felt with irene or anyone else.

But she sure did like that feeling.

---

It's been a while... If anyone is still reading this... I'm sorry.

I had written a bunch of chapters for this story and something happened, I couldn't acces my account for a while and when i finally was able to get a hold of it, my drafts were all gone. Fucking pissed but it is what it is.

I'll try to remember and rewrite everything. I'm honestly thinking about discontining this book but idk, I've had the whole plot done and how it'll end but it may change.

If you're still reading this, I sincerely thank you and apologize for my mess.

;)

-author nim-