3 years later

(present time)

It was a busy and hectic day at Moon Studio Entertainment, also known as MSE. After three whole years of many trials and tribulations dealing with many different shareholders and contractors, they were finally able to get MSE up and running. However, that was the only first challenge, the second is finding artists for her company.

The whole process of auditions lasted months, seeing about fifty different candidates, all talented and unique in their own way but non of them stuck out to the CEO as debut worthy. It was until she had gone outside for a smoke break, taking out a pack of Winston Black 100s, and enjoying the rich taste of tobacco leaves along with the strong aroma of roasted nuts. It was then that she heard a beautiful and melodic voice around the corner, with the cigarette still lit between her fingers, she let her ears lead the way to the angelic voice.

They led her to a tall woman, who was probably around 5'5 (165 cm) or 5'6 (167 cm) in height, she was standing in front of a mic stand and playing the guitar. Her hair was jet black with blue streaks, and her makeup was heavy with thick black eyeliner that highlighted her wolf-like eyes and a dark red lip. She looked like a typical rockstar, dressed in black skinny ripped jeans and a leather jacket. Her voice wasn't too high or too low, it was husky and attractive to the ears. It was then Byul knew she found the one.

It took two years and although she was a pain in the ass when it came to her training, she was finally ready for her debut. Her dance skills when she first came in were at a zero, to be honest, but the CEO decided that she wanted her to be known for her voice rather than her dancing; which her stage presence made up for anyway. The young girl had the natural ability to captivate people with just her gaze and her personality was just as charming.

Byul took her in when she was nothing but a rebellious teenager— who just wanted to sing and fuck around— and turned her into a charming and well-mannered young adult. Occasionally, she would have breakdowns and her younger self would show through but the CEO wasn't too worried because it was all part of growing up. Plus, it would be hypocritical of her because she wasn't a perfect-well-mannered angel either. 

Speaking of being well-mannered, Byul herself had to go through self-training as well. She was no longer a struggling student escaping her reality and achieving her dreams of being a music producer, she was now the CEO and producer of her own music label. And in order to climb her way to the top in a male-dominated industry, she'll have to fight tooth and nail to get there by all means.

In a few weeks, she'll be finally debuting the first artist of MSE— Lee Siyeon. The image she chose for her was not difficult at all as she was by default, made for it. Ever since she first laid eyes on her, she knew she wanted her to continue with her rocker look, and she did fit other concepts but she seemed to be in her element when she was belting her lungs out with her electric guitar. She also wanted her to have a girl-crush type of image, which also came naturally to her.

The only real issue she had with the youngster was her eating habits, which made sense because she was an angsty teen who just didn't care too much about her health and didn't think about the consequences a bad diet would have on her when first arrived. It was a difficult decision for the CEO because she herself had body image issues and she didn't want to be like the typical CEO who forced strict diets on their trainees.

Instead, she hired a personal trainer and a nutritionist for the younger girl with the little money they had left over. The sacrifice was worth it because now the future singer had lost some of the baby fat on her face and built a toned and strong body, making her more attractive to the eyes. But Byul's main priority was to make sure the singer was healthy and fit to be able to last the long and grueling hours of idol life.