𝐭𝐰𝗼

Kaylina's eyes fluttered open slowly.

Her head felt hazy and she saw a white light above her. She blinked her eyes, clearing her vision and sat up straight.

She scanned the room. She was on the floor along with the fifteen other peers with her.

The floor was cold, stone. The room was empty, with stone walls.

She's still wearing the clothes she wore during the war, so is everyone else. She soon realized the peers around her were blinking awake too.

She swallowed, but her throat was dry.

She saw Fred and George in front of her, both of them out cold.

She crawled towards them, positioning herself between the two redheads and gently shook Fred before doing the same to George.

Fred blinked awake, sitting up as he let out a low groan, rubbing his forehead.

"Are you alright?" Kaylina asked, a comforting hand on his leg.

"Peachy," Fred put a thumbs up before lightly smacking his twin awake.

George sat up, same actions as Fred. Groan and rubbing his forehead.

"Where are we?" Theo asked, making everyone's head shoot at him.

"A room," Ron stated the obvious.

Blaise's mouth dropped dramatically. "No fucking way— really?" he drawled sarcastically.

"Well, how the bloody hell are we supposed to know if we all ended up here and just woke up now?" Ron scoffed.

As the two bickered, Kaylina's eyes landed on the blonde Slytherin.

He was sitting, leaning on the wall as his head was down, arms crossed in front of his chest. He looked...

done.

Just done.

Daphne pinched the bridge of her nose as the two boys bickered. "Both of you shut the bloody hell up!" she snapped, and the two boys go silent.

"Fighting isn't doing anyone any good, so just shut up. None of us know where we are," she huffed, leaning on the wall as she slid down the wall to sit.

"Voldemort said tasks and this is the first task— so surely someone should be coming in soon," Hermione stated.

Speak of the devil.

The metal door swung open and there stood a person Kaylina assumed no one had ever seen, including herself.

Brown curly hair, seeming to be no younger than twenty-five.

Everyone shifted eagerly in their spots, awaiting for some information on anything.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" Pansy asked immediately.

"My name is Joshua Mayfield— I'll be your instructor for the next couple months," the man stated, arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Instructor? For what?" Fred's brows furrowed in confusion.

"For the Assassination at the end of training," Joshua answered simply.

"Assassiantion?" Theo, Blaise, Dean, George, and almost the whole group blurt in unison in confusion.

Kaylina's heart began to beat rapidly, her mouth gaped open before she quickly closed it.

"Yes— you've all pronounced that word wonderfully," Joshua chuckled lowly, "I assume you have questions, but I will ask that you keep them amongst each other because I need to get you all prepared," he stated.