𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Kaylina went back to her and Draco's shared room, as it was the room she originally stayed in.

She immediately hopped in the shower, washing off the dirt and dried blood off her sore body. The hot water splashing onto her sore body was probably the most euphoric thing she's felt since she could remember.

It felt so real and so relaxing.

Well, relaxing as she could possibly get under the circumstances they're in.

She then brushed her teeth and put on the comfortable clothes they provided. She ran her fingers through her hair as she walked out of the bathroom.

She saw the platinum boy at the dresser, picking out his clothes. They didn't say anything to each other, just did their own things.

She climbed the ladder to her bed and almost immediately suffocated in her own thoughts. She didn't feel safe whatsoever, but she also felt...

alright?

She wasn't in pain, she felt sort of numb, but not really?

Her heart ached at the raw thought of her fellow housemate flickering lifeless in the battlegrounds and Padma. Kaylina and Padma were never close, but it still hurt to hear Padma didn't make it.

Now, the second task.

What could be the second task?

Why did Joshua say 'so do yourselves a favour, eat up and sleep because you'll really need it' in a certain way?

He said it as though he knew what the second task was, like the second task was dangerous, worse than the first.

She began to feel the pool of guilt flowing through her. The guilt of killing living beings. Turning them lifeless within two seconds.

She was trailed out of her thoughts when she felt the bed shift, Draco laying in his bed.

They both laid there in silence.

Kaylina was exhausted, so fucking exhausted to the point where she couldn't even sleep. She hopped off her bunk and saw the platinum boy laying in his usual position.

Legs crossed by the ankles and hands behind his head, shirtless as he laid on top of the sheets. His eyes locked with hers immediately and his expression was unreadable, guarded.

Masked.

"Budge over," she mumbled, walking to the side of his bed.

He raised an eyebrow, propping himself up on his elbows, his abs and toned chest flexing in the process.

"Budge. Over," she enunciated more firmly.

Rolling his eyes, he obliged and scooched over closer to the wall

She lifted the sheets and slid next to him, rolling on her side to face him and he did the same, keeping a subtle distance between them.

He stared at her for a few moments, blinking slowly at the dark haired brunette. "Any particular reason as to why you're lying here in my bed?" he questioned lowly.

"Nope," she shook her head, her eyes never leaving his.

She was actually quite surprised he didn't shove her off and snap at her to lay in her own bed. Their faces were only a few inches from each other, their bodies only one breath away.

From how close they were, she can see the small specks and details of different shades of blue in his eyes.

My favourite colour is your eyes, Draco.