𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

In other circumstances, Kaylina would say she was doing decent, but considering she and her peers were still surrounded by flesh eating monsters— saying she was doing decent would still be a little much.

Mentally, she was doing a bit better.

She was eating, sleeping peacefully, the voices were mostly tuned out by the sweet hums that came from the blonde boy.

It was like the one thing she needed was reassurance from the one she loves most.

Maybe that's all one could ever need.

Reassurance.

It was as though the light in her eyes had finally sparkled— even if it was the tiniest of sparks, and her colour had slowly poured back to her figure.

She felt a bit better both physically and mentally.

She had to give some credit to the blonde boy because he saved her multiple times, one again, physically and mentally.

He did his best to comfort he and do what he could to make her feel safe— just to comfort her and remind her she wasn't alone.

~

"Kaylina, pass me the Glock," Draco demanded as he sat on the couch, reloading their guns for a run.

She sat on the floor next to the blonde boy's legs. "Here," Kaylina passed him the Glock before sharpening their knives.

"Draco, I'm going to go and ask a few people if they want to come on the run," the brunette let out a huff as she stood, "I'll be back."

She felt a cold hand wrap around her wrist and she was pulled onto the blonde boy's lap. His strong arms wrapped around her, pinning her arms down as she sat on his lap with her back against his front.

"Do we really need people to come?" Draco whispered in her ear, "Why can't we just go by ourselves?" he pressed gentle kisses up her bare neck and to her ear.

Kaylina felt her breaths hitch as her lips parted, melting under his touch. "Draco," her voice barely a whisper.

"Mhm?" he hummed, his soft lips pressing sweetly onto the curve of her neck.

It was hard to ignore the weakening feeling in her knees as her breaths grew heavier by his sudden neck kisses. Merlin— she loved neck kisses as much as she loved forehead kisses.

"I need to..." her voice hushed down, unable to even speak as she tilted her neck, giving the blonde more access.

He hummed against her skin. "You need to what?" he murmured, his hand coming to move her hair to the side, his lips pressing open-mouth kisses on the back of her neck.

The brunette looked over her shoulder at him, her dark brown locks tickling his cheeks as she did so.

"It'd be better if we had a couple people to go with— just in case the plaza's over crowded with walkers," she whispered, her lips brushing against his.

"Who are you going to ask?" his voice barely a whisper as his eyes fixed on her lips before meeting her eyes.

Kaylina hummed, "Well, the Slytherins are busy with the hunt, so maybe—"

"Absolutely not."

The brunette sighed as she glared at him. "Why not?" she questioned, turning her body to face him, straddling his legs.

Draco slumped back on the couch, his veiny hands on her waist as he let out a throaty noise. "Because I hate them all so fucking much. I just want to—" he aggressively grabbed his knife from his pocket, "Take this bloody— just fucking jab this fucking thing through all—"