𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

7:00 AM.

A loud fucking bell rings at 7 AM to wake up everyone.

Kaylina got up, sighing in annoyance. She put the sneakers on and walked to the girls' change room to put on the training clothes they were provided with.

Black track pants and a black tank top. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. She tried her best to make herself look alive with what they were provided with.

She walked out to go to the cafeteria, as instructed. She saw a few of the other peers sitting down with breakfast.

Not eating, just staring.

Well, Ron was eating.

Kaylina grabbed a tray and got served with eggs, bacon, sausage links, and fruit before she grabbed bottled water.

She sat down in the same spot she sat for dinner the night before and just stared at the food.

She saw the blonde Slytherin walk in, everyone wearing the same clothes. He got his food and took a seat with his housemates, staring at his food.

"Morning," George spoke as he and his twin sat around Kaylina.

She flashed a smile. "Morning," she greeted kindly.

"Kay, I honestly think you should eat something," Fred said quietly.

Nodding, "you haven't eaten for a few days since before the war," George joined in.

Said girl lifted a lazy shoulder, "I'm really not hungry," she mumbled.

Before anyone could converse anymore, the door swung open and Joshua walked in. "Training starts in ten minutes, so eat up and go to the training room," Joshua demanded before walking out.

Kaylina wasn't hungry, so she walked out of the cafeteria and to the training room. She walked in and saw she was the first to be in the room.

She leaned on the stone wall, arms crossed in front of her chest as she waited for the rest to show up.

A blonde Slytherin walked in only seconds after. Kaylina assumed he also wasn't hungry.

He walked to the wall and leaned just as she was, but his hands were in his pants pockets.

"Careful, Santos— if you keep staring, I might accidentally think you're obsessed," Draco broke the silence, looking over at her.

Kaylina scoffed. "As if," she said and her nose scrunched.

Silence.

Only moments after, everyone showed up and so did Joshua. "Some of you will be paired up to practice together— all I can say is, don't kill each other," Joshua stated firmly.

"Where are our wands?" Theo questioned.

"They're with me, but you're not allowed to use them. The Dark Lord knows you're all decent with hexing and jinxing, but he demands you all learn how to fight without your wands— just to truly see who is the best of his followers," Joshua explained. "There's a shooting range down the hall, so whoever wants to practice shooting— follow me," he said, walking out of the room.

Ron, Dean, Hermione, Daphne, Padma, and the Weasley twins all walked out, following Joshua.

Kaylina walked to one of the many sections. She went to the section with a target and small blades and knives.

She found herself picking up the knife, examining the blade closely to see if it was sharp and taking steps back, so she was about eighteen feet from the target.