𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫

The weather has been kind of neutral.

Some days would be beautiful with a slight breeze and others would be cloudy with furious winds or just rainy days.

The town has been coming along beautifully.

Luna did her work with the flowers and made the town more cheerful, as she wanted.

Walkers rarely ever wandered outside of the walls of the town, a few here and there, but not much.

Kaylina was still not at all keen on Jessica. Jessica took part in some runs and chores around the town, fitting in perfectly fine— but she made Kaylina ick.

She's been keeping a close eye on their new-comer, just trying to look out for the rest of the group in case Jessica was a psycho.

~

Kaylina was feeling a bit down today, more so than usual.

Everyone has bad days, it's okay to have bad days because one will get through it.

Kaylina had a bad day, feeling more down.

She concluded the reason was because today was her brother's birthday.

Two of them.

Dylan and Jaylen.

They're two years apart, but have the same birthday.

September 23rd.

She always felt more down when it was her brother's birthdays, having to live through the day without them being there with her.

She would love nothing more than to celebrate and sing happy birthday to them with them by her side, but they're not with her anymore.

"Luna," Kaylina called for the blue-eyed girl as she walked to the front of one of the houses.

"Hi, Kaylina," Luna beamed, crouched in front of a bed of flowers she was in the middle of fixing up.

The brunette smiled, crouching next to her friend. "Have you seen Winchester today?" she questioned quietly.

The Ravenclaw hummed, looking over her shoulder to glance around. "I think she went with Malfoy on a run to some gas station or something," she spoke calmly.

Kaylina felt a knot in her stomach as her mouth gaped open. "Oh, right," she flashed a faint smile as she sat on the steps of the porch, next to where the blonde girl was planting.

So that's why I woke up alone this morning.

Part of her felt a pang of jealousy in her heart, but the other part hoped Draco would be okay on the run.

Kaylina and Draco always went on runs together, so she always kept an eye on him just as he did her, but now, she wasn't on the run with him.

He was with Jessica.

"Kaylina, can you come with me to get another bucket of water down at the pond?" Luna asked softly, ripping the brunette from her thoughts.

"Of course, let's go," Kaylina stood and they both walked, a bucket in Luna's hand.

They hopped in the car, Luna in the passenger seat and the twins opened the gate for them to drive out.

There was a beautiful pond not far from their town, it was in the forest, but it was beautiful.

"Malfoy will be okay," Luna chimed gently, the blue bucket in her lap.

That's not the only reason why I'm worried.