trenches.

okay, lemme give y'all a li backstory on me, im aaliyah n i got a big brother named trell that i currently live with

okay, lemme give y'all a li backstory on me, im aaliyah n i got a big brother named trell that i currently live with. it's always been us against the world.

especially when our parents left us, it ain't do shit but force us to grow up and live fast.

we were still young when we first started, i was 13 and he was 16.

we was some young ass trappers, we sold drugs, went on licks, allat. that's how we met von and durk they been close every since.

we all were good friends but me and vons relationship was different, i loved that boy n he loved me too.

when we started to date it was like heaven, he treated me so damn good i don't know what changed.

enough of him though, i got a few friends that always stayed over my house, Kayla, Honesty, My'ell, Jay, n Trey.

we were close as hell, they knew what it was like to come from the ground too. eventually von and durk came back into the picture, they stayed over our house as well.

i snapped out of my thoughts as Jay passed the blunt to me.

"baby you coo?" he asked while looking at me in concern.

i nodded n grabbed the blunt from him, taking a hit as everybody else talked.

i noticed von wasn't there tho

where that nigga at ..

durk was here but whea he at??

i shook it off n decided to get up n asked my brother who was in the kitchen doin sum.

"aye twin, where von at?" i sat on the counter and swung my feet

"he on his way, why? you miss him?" trell said making my face scrunch up

"hell nah, ion care bout that nigga"

trell laughed and i walked away, trying to avoid bringing up vons name.

Jay then kissed me before before passing the blunt back to durk "ard gang i'm outchea"

we said our goodbyes and i just sat back on my phone talking to the gang.

then that nigga von walked thru the door wit that bitch kris, yeah that's my sign to go up stairs.

i got up from the couch and told the gang i was getting sleepy, i walked up stairs n shut my door so i wouldn't get bothered .

after a few minutes passed i decided to get out and get something to drink from down stairs

n just my luck this nigga come out the bathroom.

i can never escape this nigga i thought to myself.

i tried ta walk past him but he grabbed my arm n pulled me closer ta him.

"lemme go von." i said stern

he tryna get in my head again i'm not letting it happen..

he wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down at me. "you miss me?"

i paused n gave him a stank face, ion know why he asked me that shit.

"well do you?" i heard jay say while looking at us, i snatched my arm away from von n ran up to him.

"no baby of course not, i'm witchu now and i'm happy" i said, he ain't believe me, he just pushed past me and went in my room for a second then came out again.

"i left my airpods here for 30 minutes n i come back to see you hugged up wit another nigga, that's how you do me??"

i could hear the hurt in his voice, ian mean for this to happen. von always gotta do some fuck shit to me, what did i do for this.

"no baby i-" he ignored me n walked outta the house, i turned back to von ready to steal on him.

"you must really love that nigga, huh?" von said wit a little anger in his voice

"you always gott-" i was boutta cuss him out but he interrupted my sentence

"nah, it's cool though, remember who was here first li folk."

he walked past me and i stood there looking stupid as hell actually thinking about our memories.

i shook it off n walked back to my room, slamming the door.