energy.

i looked up as the door to my shop jingled

ain't no fuckin way this nigga von came up here with that kris bitch.

i put on a fake smile knowing damn well it was tension in the room.

kris walked up to me being friendly as she told me about the appointment she booked the other day.

then i remembered that she did hit me up on insta for an appointment.

she showed me the picture of the nails she wanted, they were cute but they were gonna take hours

she showed me the picture of the nails she wanted, they were cute but they were gonna take hours. ian wanna deal with von shit today.

when i got to the midway of her nails i told her to go wash her hands.

Honesty n Kayla left when they got done with they clients and zion just left to get some food.

i tidied up my station a little bit before getting that feeling that somebody was staring.

i knew it was von i just ignored it.

well i tried.

i gave up and eventually looked back at him which cause him to break the eyes contact and look away.

did he just daydream while looking at me?

but he looked so damn fine.

kris came back and sat down and i got back started on her nails.

once i finished clean the edges and shit up before telling her how much it was gonna cost.

"196.25 cents." i looked at her.

von got up and talked her that he'd pay for it.

"go wait in the car fa me ma" he told kris n she listened to him looking like a fucking minion.

i rolled my eyes out and sat there on my phone till von gave me my money.

he sat down looked at me with a deadly stare, i still ignored it cause what the fuck that gotta do wit me.

"aye folks, that nigga zion ain't gon be available tomorrow so you just better off breaking shit off wit him." he said, licking his lips as i looked up at him.

damn this nigga so fucking fine when he jealous.

shut up bitch no he not he just tryna get in yo head.

"is that a threat?" i looked in his eyes returning the same energy.

i been wantin ta get that bitch knocked off, shit i'll do it myself.

von always had trouble trusting me when it came for riding for him, he always thought i'd leave when shit got tuff but i didn't.

"no it's a statement." he said looking at me with the same menacing look.

"then tell that bitch kris to watch where she lay her head at." i said nonchalantly.

von looked surprise sorta it was like it ain't expect shit.

he expected me to stay quiet? naw.

"now gimme my money and get the fuck out folk, n if you touch zion just know imma kill kris myself."

she a opp bitch, she be setting niggas up and think i don't know.

bitch i been in the streets i know errything bout ha.

more then von.

i kept my pettyness up as von handed me my money, he walked out of the shop as zion walked in.

"hey friend! whatchu get??"

yeah i was quick to switch up, i just refuse to tell him about the love and hate between me and von.

"i got us some chic fil a" he said handing me my food.

"thank youuu" i dipped a fry in the chic fil a sauce.

after a few hours of me and zion talking i decided to finally close the shop, it was late and i wanted to make it to the club tonight.

i closed up the shop and headed home where i called my friends letting them know that we were going out tonight.