confession.

i sat on the couch doing my own little thing before von texted me letting me know that he was outside

i gathered my things and grabbed my purse which held my phone, lip gloss, and a small bottle of perfume. before walking out the house i sprayed some on me again then grabbed my keys and walked out.

i locked the door behind me and walked to vons car realizing he was recording me which made me smile.

"look at ha pregnant ass y'all" he said as i climbed into the car pecking his lips.

he stopped recording and kissed me then posted the video on ig.

i got myself situated as von pulled off in the hellcat he chose for the night.

my eyes were glued on the road as i leaned my as on the window, thinking about priceless shit.

"what's on ya mind ma? you starin at the road hard as fuck." he chuckled and ran his hand up my thigh to comfort me.

"nothing just thinking how life will be after i have this baby" i put my hand on top of his and smiled.

he nodded and kept his eyes on the road.

"we here."

i looked up and saw a big ass restaurant, it had like 3 floors, the third one being the club, the second one was the restaurant and dinning area and the first floor was where you checked into the restaurant but it had a little lobby.

it was sooo fancy, all i could do is look at von in disbelief as he parked.

"what?" he chuckled and took the car key out of the ignition.

"von we really eating here?" i asked, i've never got treated like this until von came around.

i always had to get my own shit which made me grow up fast and become independent.

"uhh duh" he said sarcastically then got out and opened the door for me.

he grabbed my hand as i fixed my dress, he locked the car doors from a distance and put his arm around my waist.

"this prolly one of the best restaurants i been to, this where me, durk, and trell went when we got our money up" he exclaimed as we walked in the restaurants lobby.

he asked for our reservation and then we got to pick if we wanted to take the stairs or elevator.

elevatorrrr?? okay he might've popped out.

von looked down at me as if he wanted me to choose.

"elevator." i said softly as the lady at the front desk gave us our table number, she also gave us directions on where to find it.

we got on the elevator and i noticed it was a mirror on the wall.

"von let's take a picture" i said, pulling out my phone and taking a picture of us.

i smiled at it as he grabbed my phone.

"i wanna see"

he looked at the picture and posted to instagram.

❤️   💬   ✈️liked by @kingvonfrmdao and others

❤️ 💬 ✈️
liked by @kingvonfrmdao and others.
luv.liyah_
happy little family 🤍👨‍👩‍👦.

____________________

kingvonfrmdao: my baby.

tr8ll.4: can't wait till my nephew get hea !

honestly.honesty: bby momma 😍😍

↪️kingvonfrmdao: i don't think you put work in them strokes ma'am 😒

↪️lildurk: 🤭

↪️luv.liyah_: VON.

i looked over at him and rolled my eyes as we sat at the table.

"now why would you say that, people don't gotta know our business."

"i mean, it was true" von said thinking shit was funny.

the waitress then came over with our food, i had got chicken Alfredo and von just got some steak with mashed potatoes.

ian gon lie that shit looked like it was only made for white people, it looked so nice.

we started eating and talking to each other at the same time, and no our mouths were not full.

"how that shit taste?" von said taking a sip of his red wine.

"like some shit ian never heard before" i drank some water and rubbed my belly before remembering why we were here.

"aye von"

"wassup ma?"

"remember when you told me you had something to tell me but it couldn't be discussed over phone?" i asked, hoping he remembered.

shit i low key forgot about that, i was so caught up in the moment with her that i forgot to propose, this why i wanna be wit her forever

i grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes as i pulled out the ring box, the look on her face was funny as hell, i tried hard as hell not to laugh.

i opened the ring box and the ring glistened with her eyes, she looked at me as tears fell from her eyes.

"will you marry me?"