made for you.

i laid on the hospital chair that extended out with a cover wrapped around me, i was on my phone while holding kamaj

liyah was in the bathroom taking a shower so she told me to watch him.

she was boutta get discharged in like 15 minutes so i wasn't really pressured about staying here.

i noticed kamaj fell asleep in my arms so i started recording him for the gram.

"look at my son yall, he look just like me" i said lowly not trying to wake up him.

"n he gon be stomping shit in just like you" liyah said while coming out of the bathroom.

"there she goooo" i started recording her as well then posted the video on my story.

i then got up and grabbed the car seat that kayla and trey bought.

sometimes i be thinking them too mfs got something going on, they be all up on each other but don't nobody else seem to notice but me.

i snapped out of my thoughts and put my son in the car seat.

i grabbed the car keys and put on my shoes before hearing liyah phone ring.

"yoo" she answered it.

"hey bitchhh!" i heard honesty speak with gave me a headache, i never liked ha she a hoe.

the only friend of liyah that i like is kayla and i can barely tolerate her.

"whatchu doin today girl? we tryna go out and get black out drunk" liyah looked at me and i was already giving her that one look.

"nah i'm not going out i gotta take care of this baby" she said grabbing the baby bag and walking out of the room with me following behind her.

"awww lemme see himm" liyah flipped her camera and showed her.

"ew is that von? i forgot that nigga was yo boo"

"see ian even say shit to yo bald headed ass bitch, yo long toe-" liyah covered my mouth and hung up on honesty.

"baby chill you ain't even have to do her like that" she laughed which made me laugh, it's just something about that girl that i can't shake off.

i sat in the passenger seat of honesty's hellcat

yeahhh let's just say i kinda snuck out? von in the studio and i kinda did wanna go out.

we dropped kamaj off at my aunties house, she raised us when our parents left us.

but she kicked us out when she realized we were connected to the streets.

she didn't wanna raise us and lose us to the streets so she felt like kicking us out was right and i don't blame her.

"liyaaahhhh girl can you not hear me?!"

kayla said from the backseat, tapping my shoulder.

"yeah nigga i can hear you"

"repeat what i just said then" she rolled her eyes obviously not believing me.

"uhh-"

"exactly."

"ard bitches i'm back" honesty said hopping in the drivers seat.

she pulled out some wock from her purse and gave us all cups.

we filled the cups with sprite for extra flavor before she pulled the wock in our cups.

i was first to take a sip, ian tasted this shit in years.

she then drove off and we ended up in front of the club that looked lit af, we walked in the club and immediately went to the vip section we bought.

"okaayyy it's lookin nice in heaa" kayla said recording.

"yes liyah you stay picking the best clubs" honesty said and ordered a bottle of patron.

"y'all said that like i don't already know" i said laughing and getting cocky about it.

we was drunk as fuck dancing on each other, these dudes came up behind us trying to make a move.

he grabbed my waist and pressed his print up against me.

i turned to look back at him and for a second i thought i seen von.

nah i'm trippin.

i pulled away from the dude and looked around when i noticed kayla and honesty were nowhere to be found.

the dude grabbed my arm and pulled me back close to him and started kissing on my neck.

"yo get the fuck off me" i said struggling to get out of his grip.

"ma you the one who started dancing on me, now you gotta deal wit it" his words made me disgusted, i was boutta punch him until i heard kaylas voice.

"you ain't just hear my sister? she said get the fuck off her" she snatched me away from him and tried to walk away before he could make another move.

but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back, that's when someone tapped his shoulder and punched him in the mouth.

"she said get the fuck off her."

wait.. he's here?

_____________________
hiii omg it's been a minute since i updated this story but i do plan on continuing it. might fuck around and drop another chapter after this cause why not.

anyways ily all be safe !! ❣️