soulties.

von pov

von pov .

i walked back downstairs with all typa thoughts racin my mind.

do she really love that nigga? did she forget the shit we did together.

"VON!" i got snapped out my thoughts by kris loud ass

"what" i said nonchalantly

"i'm ready to go, i gotta do shit" kris said crossing her arms like a brat, that's why i liked ha.

"ard" i stood up n said my goodbyes to the gang, i already knew durk was gonna be the last one to leave so i planned on coming back.

once we got into the car i sped off, wanting to drop ha off as quick as possible.

"bae you seen that new birkin ?? imma get it." kris said, her nails clacking on her phone screen.

"oh word, what it look like baby?" i glanced over at her while stopping at a red light.

"see look! it's such a pretty deep blue" she said excitedly.

"i like it fasho, you needa get it" i said, pulling up to her house.

"bye babyy" she got out n walked up on her porch, i waited till she walked in to speed off.

a few minutes passed n i ended back at trell n aaliyah house, it wasn't that many cars in the driveway so i guess that her friends left.

she don't understand how much i miss ha deep down, ion care bout that nigga Jay i'll kill him before i let him take what's mine.

i got out of the car n walked into the house once again "waddup gang" i said, sitting back down on the couch.

aaliyah pov.

i laid down in my bad smoking while still thinking about the situation that had just happened.

Jay blocked me on everything, he ain't even let me explain myself..

he really dumped 3 years for what? von had to say something to him.

my thoughts got interrupted as trell walked in my room with a stack of money, i looked at him confused as he jus gave it to me.

"Jay told me everything, don't worry bout it twin" he said comfortingly

"ian worried bout shit." i said tryna act tuff knowing damn well my feelings were hurt.

he nodded and walked back to the door before stopping again "i'm boutta go buss some moves wit durk i'll be back later"

i nodded n laid back down , i let my thoughts fog up my mind .

i felt the other side of my bed sink making me look over

why the fuck did he just lay down in my shit as if he didn't just cause another heartbreak for me?

"von get out" i said the attitude clear as day in my voice

"did you really love that nigga?" he said, i don't know why he sounded hurt..he broke me.

"yes von, i did he made me forget about all that shit you did to me, and you just continue to ruin things for me" i sat up and looked at him.

"you cheated on me with my best friend i still took you back like a dumbass, i gave everything to you and you threw it away. you was really the love of my life, i lost my virginity to you nigga!"

"niggas like you deserve to be stepped on." the words that left out my mouth felt like pure relief until i looked in his eyes.

"that's how it is?" he said, his voice shaky like he was gonna cry.

"that's how it's always been." i tried to keep my cool but deep down seeing him like this hurt me, i wanted to be his baby again but everything he did to me was just so fucked up.

"that's cool, remember that cause you mine too"  he got up from my bed and walked out, i heard the front door slam but his words were stuck in my head.

"mine too?"