no love.

i got kinda emotional when von mentioned leaving, but shit i can't blame him i need to get on my shit as well

but we still ate together of course.

when we finished he got dressed and left out leaving me bored as hell.

i got up and seen how much shit i had to do on the calendar on my phone.

"ughhhh, why meeee" i exaggerated and got up and decided to get the orders i had coming in from my small business.

it look at least 3 hours, i was complaining though it occupied my mind from the real world.

once i was done i scrolled down my website that i had pulled up on my computer screen just to make sure ian forget anybody.

mostly when i'm packing orders or doing something important my phone be on dnd, i get distracted easy as hell and i don't wanna deal wit that.

i got up and checked my phone to see 15 missed calls from von and 7 messages from him.

what the fuck do this nigga want??

ian gon lie i was a little scared tho, i opened the messages with a little anxiety.

papi 🤍🔒.
yo why you not answerin the phone??
read 12:01 am

papi 🤍🔒.
you must got a nigga over 🤨
read 12:01 am

papi 🤍🔒.
ANSWER THE PHONE FOLKS
read 12:01 am

papi 🤍🔒.
when i come home yo ass is grass.
read 12:01 am

papi 🤍🔒.
aaliyah.
read 12:01 am

papi 🤍🔒.
this the last time i'm callin yo ass.
read 12:01 am

papi 🤍🔒.
yeah i'm omw home, if it's another nigga there tell me now so i can avoid catching another murder charge.
read 12:01 am

ohhhh i done fucked uppp..

my heart kinda started beating fast cause he never call me like that, he must've really wanted something.

i facetimed him and as soon as i did he picked up immediately .

"yo what the fuck was you doin? you read all my texts but couldn't let a nigga know how you doin." he said, i could tell he was pissed but i was jus doin me.

"boy i was packing orders and shit for my business, you should know that my phone always be on dnd during that time" i rolled my eyes

"oh so you got a attitude after you done damn near gave me a heart attack, i thought you was laid up wit a nigga."

i sucked my teeth and hung up on him cause he know i wouldn't do no shit like that.

he started calling me back to back but i ignored them cause why not.

after a few minutes of me ignoring him i heard the front door slam close and i knew he was back, just from the sound of his footsteps runnin up the stairs.

i was laid up in the bed scrolling thru tiktok because it wasn't time for me to go to the shop yet, i had a few more clients there as well but they were for later.

i got snapped outta my thoughts when i seen the door fly open and von standing there looking like a menace.

i was scared fasho, that's the first time i'm admitting that

i really loved this girl and i'll be dammed if she cheat on me.

i was mainly scared cause she carrying my child and i just left her all alone in the house like a dumbass.

and because i know how many niggas like her, it ain't no telling who she been textin.

i stood in the door frame after pushing the door open, she looked at me with a annoyed expression as i glared at her.

"von that was so uncalled for." aaliyah said turning her head back to her from.

ian say shit and just walked up to her from behind then grabbed her phone, she just laid there and groaned in annoyance.

i took that quick second to look at her messages, nobody was really in here.

she had me pinned tho along with kayla and honesty, she really love they hoe asses.

she turned to me then punched me in my stomach and snatched her phone outta my hand.

"i was watching tiktok so it's either you gon watch em wimme or get the fuck out" she rolled her eyes and continued to scroll thru her fyp.

______________________________

HIII omg it feel good to be back frfr, a lot of shit been happening but imma try to be more active and hopefully continue this story.