against the wrld.

before we start i just wanna apologize for no being active 😭😭, these last couple of days been real hectic but imma try to squeeze a li sumn in there for y'all. 🤍

i sat up on my bed bored as hell, it was nothing to do and nothing for me to do because of my pregnancy

i sighed and got up to use the bathroom, it was prolly around 4 am and i was still up looking towards my future.

i had a lot of shit to do and i had to do it fast but i didn't really wanna worry, later on today me and the girls gon go searching for houses.

i needed a lot more things as well.

i finished using the bathroom then came back to see von up on his phone, he prolly woke up to me getting up.

i didn't say shit cause it was still early and i wasn't in the mood for communication.

i turned to the other side and closed my eyes for an attempt to be able to sleep again.

von wrapped his arm around me which low key surprised me cause ian see it coming.

i was deep in my thoughts before i had even realized i fell asleep.

i woke up to the sound of them annoying ass birds chirping, i grabbed my phone off the nightstand and saw that it was 10

i looked over and saw aaliyah still sleep.

ehh imma let her sleep today.

i walked to the bathroom and did my daily morning routine.

i walked out to see her still sleep, shit i can't blame her im the reason she sleep a lot.

i walked down stairs and decided to make some food, cause i'm hungry as hell and i can't let my baby wake up hungry.

i pulled out some pancake mix along with some of her favorite fruits, i knew she was gon be searching fa houses so the least i can do is make sure she got some food before i leave again.

i finished the pancakes and focused on the bacon and eggs.

i felt somebody hug me from behind, i turn a little just to see it was liyah fine ass.

"whatchu makin baby" she spoke lowly.

"making you some food before i dip out this bitch" i said, turning the bacon over and scrabbling the eggs.

"look at chu being a house wife and shit" she joked with me then sat at the island.

"where you goin tho?"

"to the studio, i need drop some heat" i said before putting the food on the plate in front of her.

"you not gon eat wit me?" her facial expressions changed as i mentioned me leaving.

"yeah of course baby"

_______________________

listen i know it's short bare with me 🖐🏾 it's 6am rn and i'm half sleep, i'll probably be fully back active around tuesday!! then imma really be dropping some fire shit 😉