OTF.

i was a couple of weeks in with my pregnancy, ian talked to von yet and ain't want to

jay been checking up on me lately, i think he found somebody new but we still close as hell.

n trell knew about it and was helping me search for houses in the area, we already stayed in a mini mansion, it had a couple of guest rooms and bathrooms.

along with a swimming pool and a big ass backyard so it was guaranteed i'd end up finding a nice house.

my thoughts invaded as trey nudged my shoulder.

"yo you cool?" he asked.

"yeah i'm ight." i said putting my head on the window.

trey was taking me to my doctors appointment since i didn't wanna go by myself and everyone else was busy.

that's weird tho, everybody except trey.

i shrugged it off and gathered my things as we pulled up to the clinic.

trey parked and we got out walking in, i was a only a minute  early so i waited in the waiting room talking to trey.

"so have you told von?" he said, making my eyes widen slightly.

"n-nah." i said trying to avoid talking about him.

"well you should you can't keep hidin it away from h-" he stopped as my doctor called my name.

"we gon talk about that later." he said as i got up and walked to the back with him following.

i sat on the bed and laid back, i was gonna find out the gender today, along with seeing if the baby is healthy.

the doctor put that cold ass gel on my stomach which made my breath hitch.

"chill" trey looked over at me and grabbed my hand.

he was like a brother to me, we been thru so much shit together, you'd think we really were siblings.

i looked at the doctor waiting for her to tell me the gender.

she looked down at me with a smile.

"it's a boy!" she said, congratulating me and handing me the photos of him.

"and he is perfectly fine, your little cake should be done november the 6th." she joked and walked out of the room.

i sat up and pulled my oversized shirt down, grabbing my purse and walking out.