back in blood.

it was late at night n i was ridin down the block that nigga zion stayed

yeah i know this might start some shit but i wanna know if she really gon make a move on kris if i kill this nigga.

so why not find out?

i parked up the street from his house and started going thru backyards to reach his house.

i pulled out my silencer from my pants as i creeped on his back porch, i looked thru the windows and seen him sittin on the couch watchin tv.

"this boutta be easier then i thought" i mumbled while picking the lock.

i managed to get the door open without making a noise, i shut it behind me softly before walking up behind him.

i put the silencer to his head and made him turn around to look at me. i had on a black ski mask so he couldn't see me.

"remember my voice bitch nigga" i shot him in the chest and watched him fall back on the table that was in front of the couch.

i stood over him n took my ski mask off putting the gun back to his head.

"and my face." i said and blasted his shit. i went out the same way i came in and felt proud as hell.

i made it back to my car and pulled off like a thief in the night.

i woke up early in the morning with a fat ass headache.

fuck happened last night.

i walked downstairs n seen trell, durk, n von sitting on the couch watching the news.

i walked past then clearly not giving a fuck until i heard murder.

then i started to tune in and immediately looked at von.

he was already staring at me.

i swear to god if they say anything about zion's block or street imma lose it.

my heart fell as i heard the reporter mention his street name, they even showed his house.

"say liyah, ain't that where that nigga zion live?" trell looked at me and i nodded

"yeah.."

ian know what to say, i was so mad and hurt i wanted to kill kris then and there.

imma wait tho.

i sat on my bed shaking as thoughts raced thru my mind.

den i remembered

nicole and kris are sisters.

nicole was a good friend of mine, she been stopped talking to kris after some personal shit but i'm sure she still got her number.

i picked up my phone quickly and facetimed nicole.

she picked up after a few rings.

"hey friend! i gotta question, do you still got kris number? i did her nails the other day and i'd think it'll be bomb collab wit ha.

"yeah girl i still got ha numba" nicole said then started reading it out to me.

i saved her number as a contact and called her to hang out at her house.

she agreed, that's weird tho.

that bitch don't like me either.

i got dressed in all black then grabbed my black ski mask. i walked out of my room quietly before goin ta the guns room.

i grabbed a silencer off the wall n walked to the bathroom where i snuck out of the window.

they can't see me leave that's gon cause some shit.

i read her location and decided to talk there, she wasn't that far away anyways which was suspicious.

i reached her house and knocked on the door, her dumbass opened it.

as soon as she looked up at me i pistol whipped her hard enough to where she fell.

oh this bitch crazy fa real

i watched liyah walk in kris house and shut the door behind her after pistol whippin ha.

then got out of the car and creeped to kris back yard where i watched liyah blow her brains out all on the floor.

she must really want ha to have a close casket.

i opened the back door and grabbed liyah from behind, i made sure she couldn't see me so i dragged her out of the house and to my car.

i shoved her in the passenger side as i hopped in the drivers side, pulling off in a instant.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" liyah yelled at me, i could tell she was scared so i just took my mask off.

her face went blank as she stared at me.

"take a picture it'll last longer." i said nonchalantly.

"bitch what the fuck is you on my nigga?" she clenched ha fists 

"chill out wit that bitch word folk." i said stern n looked at her.

i decided to pull over and parked somewhere in the dark so i would get my chance ta talk to her.

"why you kill zion? he ain't do shit to you, i was tryna move from you but you always fuck it up for me von." i listened to her words taking them all in.

i grabbed ha by the throat n looked in her eyes.

"i told you before that you mine too"